Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter's diary on NOV.15 2007

4 posters

Go down

Peter's diary on NOV.15 2007 Empty Peter's diary on NOV.15 2007

Post by banlong Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:04 pm

Peter's diary on NOV.15 2007 26080210

I hope that my name card gets large as a paper of size A4. On the paper there will be many different titles: singer, actor, cameraman, director, the manager of beefsteak shop, consultant of love, the manager of kitchen knife chain-store, the chairman of dishwashing association……Does it sounds absurd? But after experiencing the two awards ceremony two days before, my ambitiousness has been positive encouraged. I got the two Omnipotent Entertainer Awards and The Best MV. Awards. To me the former awards are more like the champion’s gold belt on the Boxing Match Field. And the opponent I KO is time.

Peter's diary on NOV.15 2007 26080211

I’m such a greedy fellow that I squeezs out every drop of time.

(CONTINUE)

banlong

Back to top Go down

Peter's diary on NOV.15 2007 Empty Re: Peter's diary on NOV.15 2007

Post by banlong Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:02 pm

Peter's diary on NOV.15 2007 26080212
Peter’s patented product NO. 2222 The Time Blender: “Full money back guarantee not a drop of time will be wasted”

Tag Heuer did a right thing to make me their endorser. Because I have a quirk that except playing ancient drama, I always wear a watch, including sleeping time and bathing time.From the time I get up, my enemy named Time has stood on the boxing field staring at me. The first thing I do every morning is to look my watch then calculate and distribute the time on every matter. Certainly the time of taking bath, brushing teeth and washing face must be included.Bluetooth earphone is my best friend, though it has given me countless awkward times and countless titles of the insane. I always think it a failure to time if I make a call sitting quietly. So I always call as I drive or walk. But many times there are walkers turning to me shyly and asking:”you…you…are you talking to me?”It’s so awkward!

(continue...)

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:32 am

Lately I went to Thailand to see the predictor Bailongwang. He told me that my money was easy to be leaked. The way to sovle the problem was to eat slowlier and bathe slowlier. Was that unbelievable ?Since Bailongwang said so, maybe it had some reasons.

But how can I do all of this?

I have been customed to finish a bath in ten minutes, a meal in ten or fifteen minutes. Recently, as long as I went to have a snack with my manager and finish the meal quickly, he would celebrate my having leaked several thousands of money again. Oh! A snack cost me thousands of yuan!

The other day my friend’s girl-friend brought some thing to me. I went to meet her at the gate of the gym for I had no time to invite her to a meal. We talked in the car for three minutes.

The result is that the paparazzi said we stayed in the car for half an hour. If every one minute I have can be multiplied ten times, how cool will it be!

(end!)

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:39 am

banlong, xie xie!! U r the best Very Happy

Peter appreciates time ....!! Hmmm another good quality of him. Very Happy
His pictures impress me again and again. He's really really creative. His pictures are so meaningful and creative.

Talking about time....
Now I remember that Peter once mentioned that during his self-directing Black Wing MV, his enemy is TIME. He had to finish the scenes before it's dark, but the kids (the boy & girl in the MV) seemed not yet act well.

He also said in the interview clip or tv talk show...that his father is never late to work. For almost 20 years, there's no one day of being late to work. WOW!! He baba's punctuality influences Peter, I guess.

Has anyone of you guys heard about this?? Smile Pls correct me when I'm wrong.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:38 am

i may not watch that clip as fang said , then i can't remember !!

i love his drawing . It ' s look a power drawing !!!! HA HA HA

Peter is fast but me , i ' m rather slow when i do something . HA HA

thanks banlong very much !!
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:17 pm

These words are powerful....... Smile Smile
"Not a Drop of Time will be Wasted"
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:37 pm

yes, fang , you remember correctly! Peter's father has never been late for work!

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:08 pm

While he fight against the time, I find out my seft wasting it Very Happy

I always like Peter's drawing...Very conceptual..He always have crazy idea in his mind
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down