Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I get in role of Peter's fan

5 posters

Go down

How I get in role of Peter's fan Empty How I get in role of Peter's fan

Post by hoangle_ha Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:34 pm

I've rarely watching Asian TV, just prefer American. A glance to TV screen in Café Net made me attention on Liang Shan Buo role. The local TV just show Butterfly Lovers in a part of 30 minutes daily, so I get in vole searching online, daring myself the whole 2 nights to wạtch up the series in.....Chinese. It's hard to understand all conversation but 30% scene plus 30% surmising...is enough to push me searching 4 HeRunDong & Dong Jie's information. Reality, Peter Ho was cute, fashionable &... Sexy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes affraid . Especially, his charitable events draw a perfect picture of him in roles & in fact... bounce
I haven't watching his others Series & Movies, but surely I will...
Well, I found it's crazy to spend so much time thinking about him, storing plenty of his photos, looking 4 more & more of his updated info....But he's worth it I love you

I would happy to hear the other's experience on being Peter's fan. Let's sharing ... Arrow

[/img]How I get in role of Peter's fan Peter_10[/img]
hoangle_ha
hoangle_ha

Back to top Go down

How I get in role of Peter's fan Empty Re: How I get in role of Peter's fan

Post by fang2 Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:27 pm

Ha, I think I'll share mine.

Same as you, I also start loving Peter from Butterfly Lovers.... Very Happy

In fact, I saw him for the 1st time in Wind & Cloud 1, but I did not feel attracted to him. ( I know that lots of fans love Peter as Bu Jing Yun). Then I saw him again in Wind & Cloud 2, but I didn't change to love him. Very Happy Perhaps, I have to blame on the costume and hairdo in Wind & Cloud. Or perhaps, at that time I watched those series for Zhao Wenzhuo. One thing that impressed me about Peter is this question : "Hmmm.. who's this tall guy?" plus his role as Bu Jingyun who has a very deep love for the gal he loves.

After Wind & Cloud 2, I did not watch any series of Peter. (now, I regret... Neutral )

Years go on without Peter in my heart ......

until one day, .... I heard from Astro TV the theme song of "SHUANG FEI" and I saw Shanbuo.......with his sunny smile..... and my days are not the same anymore.

After finishing Butterfly Lovers, I'm hunting Peter's other tv series rabbit and love him more and more Laughing

Ha, u can check this out... !
https://peterho-sunnyplace.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f21/what-i-know-about-peter-t158.htm
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:17 pm

hoangle_ha :

Hi! nice to meet you here! which city do you live in? perhaps your father or grandfather is from Chinese?

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by hoangle_ha Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:17 am

banlong wrote:hoangle_ha :

Hi! nice to meet you here! which city do you live in? perhaps your father or grandfather is from Chinese?
I'm in Hanoi-Vietnam. Near by famous Halong Bay Very Happy. Well, as I know, my family annals (262yrs)show nothing about my Chinese relatives affraid Anyways, I'll gain time to look for the older one, hope that I can find out some concerning with Chinese Nation or He Run Dong ( don't mind the fake copy) pirat
hoangle_ha
hoangle_ha

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:22 pm

hoangle_ha :

you are so cute! a lovely girl you must be!

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by hoangle_ha Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:30 am

you are so cute! a lovely girl you must be!

@banlong: Thank u , bounce I like the word " cute" Embarassed
@Fang2: I'd posted a comment on Peter's blog 16jan08 (his role in video was an infant). But it seems being cleared off by him. Though I'd seen it on the list, but next day... it's disappeared. What's wrong? it's vulgar? Sad Sad Sad
Video...What's up? Old infant screams asking 4 the "fake" nipple???
Vice versa: Young adult moans asserting "against" the "active" pit!!!
hoangle_ha
hoangle_ha

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:43 am

ha... I guess P's blog has a 'SILENT moderator' I think. Once I also had the same experience as yours. My post was missing the next day. At that time, I wrote PSP (this site) address in my post, & hoped that P knew about this english site.

Are the two sentences written in your message in P's blog? Perhaps, it's considered 'not allowed' to write in his blog.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by hoangle_ha Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:09 am

Hi, all
Our Tet holidays ( Lunar new Year) had finished, I have to come back with works today Sad . Some days ago, I'd watched a part of Peter's series named "a meter sunlight" on our local channel....well ....dissapointed.... I wish I hadn't seen it ....hix ...better keep in mind the characteristic of lovely Liang Shan Buo than any modernized guy with face of him...hix... pale
I dislike some of Peter's photos recently....especially in an elderly rest-home. In my opinion, charity is for heart , not for photos.
I prefer him in his simplified aspects: pure face with faithful passions to his family, to life & to people.
I'm hearty wished our Sunny Guy will getting more & more succeed with his talent jobs....having more & more fan to support his desire in social life...
Xin nian Kuai Le! bounce
Happy New Year to all of you & me!!! Basketball

How I get in role of Peter's fan Happy_10
hoangle_ha
hoangle_ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivana B. Anonymous Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:59 am

fang2 wrote:Ha, I think I'll share mine.

Same as you, I also start loving Peter from Butterfly Lovers.... Very Happy

In fact, I saw him for the 1st time in Wind & Cloud 1, but I did not feel attracted to him. ( I know that lots of fans love Peter as Bu Jing Yun). Then I saw him again in Wind & Cloud 2, but I didn't change to love him. Very Happy Perhaps, I have to blame on the costume and hairdo in Wind & Cloud. Or perhaps, at that time I watched those series for Zhao Wenzhuo. One thing that impressed me about Peter is this question : "Hmmm.. who's this tall guy?" plus his role as Bu Jingyun who has a very deep love for the gal he loves.

After Wind & Cloud 2, I did not watch any series of Peter. (now, I regret... Neutral )

Years go on without Peter in my heart ......

until one day, .... I heard from Astro TV the theme song of "SHUANG FEI" and I saw Shanbuo.......with his sunny smile..... and my days are not the same anymore.

After finishing Butterfly Lovers, I'm hunting Peter's other tv series rabbit and love him more and more Laughing

Ha, u can check this out... !
https://peterho-sunnyplace.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f21/what-i-know-about-peter-t158.htm

Wow, I don't think I could put it better than you. I've the same sentiments as you from the whole not-noticing Peter Ho back then (due to crazy hairstyle and costume thing) right up to admiring Peter Ho in Butterfly Lovers. He was such a stupendous actor in it. Ever since I saw it, I've been researching info about him including interviews, stories, personal character, etc. And I must say, he has so many admirable qualities! From being an extremely filial son to a devoted and caring idol, to having an upright character, to his boyish charms, to his dedication to his work, to his humorous antidotes...all have made me love him. I have been feverish about idols in the past...but not to this extent. I was actually heartbroken when I heard (not sure if this is credible) that he recently brought his girlfriend back to see his family in Canada. Like, literally heart smashed into pieces. I have never gotten heartbroken about any idol before (when they get girlfriends). But it's well within reason why my heart felt like it was breaking. He is undeniably every woman's dream man.

There's still one thing about him that kind of throws me off: his charitable deeds. I feel like sometimes he use his charitable works to promote his image -- not that it's a bad thing, look at Angelina Jolie, but it's just that charity work is better if it's done pure from the heart, without any intention of benefiting from it. Nevertheless, a good deed done is a good deed done.

Ivana B. Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:50 am

Very Happy tada... find another 'shanbuo lover' (butterfly lovers)! Talking abt our lovely shanbuo... I miss tumn tumn ...she's also 'shanbuo lover'! It's been looong time not to see her post.

ivana, I'm glad to meet you here..... cheers
It's time for Peter to a girl he loves...... we don't want him to be lonely, rite? Very Happy So, ivana, cheer up....!

About Peter's charitable deeds, I feel that Peter has done much lately. He's not filming any dramas, movies, etc. I hope that he did those deeds from his bottom of his heart. As I remember, Peter went to see a famous fortune teller in Thailand around Sept last year with Dylan Guo. I guess (hope that I'm wrong) he listened to the fortune teller to do more charity. Hmmm.... in fact, it'll be better if Peter listens to his own heart. Nobody is perfect, and so is Peter.

Anyway, I still loveee Peter.... Very Happy
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by GeceKuşu Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:22 pm

hi!

nice to meet you Smile I'm Kübra..
ı live in turkey/istanbul..

What's your name?
GeceKuşu
GeceKuşu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: