Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Oct '07 Peter Ho seeks Chinese Medical Help due to Long Lu

5 posters

Go down

5 Oct '07 Peter Ho seeks Chinese Medical Help due to Long Lu Empty 5 Oct '07 Peter Ho seeks Chinese Medical Help due to Long Lu

Post by tumn tumn Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:08 am

Credits to: http://www.herundong.com/shownews.asp?id=132

5 Oct '07 Peter Ho seeks Chinese Medical Help due to Long Lu Peter10
Peter Ho seeks Chinese Medical Help due to Long Lumbar Vertebra Problem

据台湾媒体报道,昨天(3日)傍晚,何润东戴着帽子,穿着一派休闲悄悄前往位于台北松山的一家中医诊所,进去约莫半小时后离去,离开时手上还拿着膏药,据了解,他最近为骨刺所苦,已经长达2个月。

蔓延到背部 无法入眠

事后何润东受访时相当紧张,他坦言因为旧伤复发,所以腰椎痛,但这3个礼拜已蔓延到整个背部,“痛到晚上无法入眠,平时开车,只要车子稍微巅一下,脊椎都会痛。”

经医院检查,发现他腰椎处长出骨刺,建议他开刀,不过若是现在开刀,还必需花时间复健,势必影响他后续工作,这一差就少赚好几千万,因此他选择以中医推拿和在家自行做松骨运动。

旧伤成疾 整组坏了

何润东长骨刺原因,在于他旧伤不断,他说,18岁时因为打篮球受过伤,后来拍戏,不是摔马,就是吊钢丝撞到墙壁,但因忙于工作,根本没空进行治疗,积劳成疾,他摇头说:“我的身体已经像是老年人了。”显见年赚5000万台币的他,也付出不少代价。

何润东很沮丧地说:“我现在右手也不能提重的东西,平常包包都已交给助理拿。”至于担不担心腰疾会影响性能力?他笑说:“这要问我以后的女友啰,是男人都会担心吧!”

This is my translation...

It says something about Peter's lumbar vertebra being too long, so he went to seek Chinese medical help as he was unable to go to sleep.

According to the Taiwan media report, Peter was spotted wearing a hat & in casual, going silently to the Taibei Sungshan, a Chinese medicine clinic. He left after approximately 1/2 hour later, carrying a medicinal plaster. It is reported that his pain had started since 2 months ago.

This was mainly due to the recurrence of his old wounds. The pain had spread to his entire back for 3 weeks. Thus, he was unable to go to sleep, and when he drove for some time, his back would be in pain.

The hospital suggested to him to go for an operation, but he rejected as it would take time for him to recover. This would also interfere with his work. Therefore, he chose Chinese medication, and massage to loose the bone movement.

When Peter was 18, he got injured when playing basketball. Furthermore, he had fallen down from the horse, and was hanged by the steel wire to hit the walls during filming. However, due to his busy schedule, he was unable to go for treatment. Thus, he became ill due to overwork. He said his body was like a senior citizen. Gaining 50 millions (Ren Min Bi, I guess) had indeed made him paid for the price.

Peter said in depressed, "My right hand now cannot carry heavy things. My bags have all been given to my assistant to carry." When asked whether if he has any worry that his waist illness would influence his "ability". Peter smiled & said, “This I must ask my girlfriend in the future. Any man would be worry!"

banlong, if you have anything to correct here, please do so...

Last edited by on Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

5 Oct '07 Peter Ho seeks Chinese Medical Help due to Long Lu Empty Re: 5 Oct '07 Peter Ho seeks Chinese Medical Help due to Long Lu

Post by fang2 Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:53 am

tumn tumn, thanks for sharing your translation Very Happy
Good job ! Very Happy

Peter went for medication on October 3, 2007 evening.
I've been so worried when reading this news ( of course, added with my confusion because of my poor Mandarin). I hope that Chinese medication has a good effect on his back.

Oh yes, have u known guys that Peter posted message at baidu ? He said that his back is getting better. Very Happy He's so sweet to let us know his condition so that we can stop worrying.

I manage to copy & paste Peter's message at baidu on Oct 6, 2007... here u go Smile

郑州的长官你好~~
最近我每天都听到旁边的朋友跟我开玩笑"男人的腰是很重要的",放心吧,我一定会把最重要的腰给看好的~最近都在看中医,在做复健,有慢慢好转,这是以前打蓝球跟拍戏导致的旧伤,我要快点好,然后上球场教训一下Eddie~~而且再不快点好的话,我就会变的跟小丸子一样瘦了,因为我已经一个半月没办法健身了~~

(the 'rough' translation:)
Hi, Zhengzhou's senior officials!
~~ Recently, I heard that everyday my friends cracked a joke that "man's waist is very important ", but don’t worry guys, I will certainly take good care of it. Recently, I’ve taken good care of this most important waist with Chinese medicine. Now, it’s getting better. This is actually the old wound I got during playing basketball and shooting film. I want to get well a little bit faster, then I can teach/beat Eddie on the field~~ Moreover, if I don’t get well soon, I will turn into a small meatball, because I’ve not exercised for half a month.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

5 Oct '07 Peter Ho seeks Chinese Medical Help due to Long Lu Empty Re: 5 Oct '07 Peter Ho seeks Chinese Medical Help due to Long Lu

Post by x0xmysslindax0x Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:12 pm

OMG... Peter has a girlfriend??? who is she.. is she famous??? is she pretty can someone help me answers these questions and show me a pic of her????
x0xmysslindax0x
x0xmysslindax0x

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:24 pm

linda, peter said that "his future girlfriend" ; so it means later on.... ^ ^

So far, based on news I read, Peter has NO girlfriends at this moment. But he's being gossiped quite lot with a certain artist recently. HAHAHAHA The truth is .... we will never know. Peter himself said repeatedly that they are good frens.

Just see in the gallery section, then u will find that certain artist.
https://peterho-sunnyplace.forumotion.com/music-career-performance-f39/promo-with-jnr-t62.htm
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by x0xmysslindax0x Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:32 pm

oo i see now ... hahahaha.. well wen he does get one she better be really pretty ... and sumtimes i wish it would be me ...hehehe
x0xmysslindax0x
x0xmysslindax0x

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:05 pm

linda does my translation confused you? I hope it's ok. Shall I edit that part to be "future girlfriend" instead of "girlfriend in the future"?

I also do not think that he has a girlfriend now, but we can't be sure. Only Peter himself knows the best.
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by x0xmysslindax0x Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:00 pm

tumn no its okay it juss i tried to read fast and missed the word but im grateful that u had time to translate it
x0xmysslindax0x
x0xmysslindax0x

Back to top Go down

Post by kristin_nguyen Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:37 pm

Hic , Peter 's health seem likes like not good Sad

But he has worked so much anh he have no time to care about himself Sad He should know that working is not all his life .

I don't want Peter working hard like this , when I read this news I worry about him . Hope he will spend more time to take care his health .
kristin_nguyen
kristin_nguyen

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:58 pm

I saw Peter in September and November, he is OK recently Smile

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down