Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

08/01/06 He Rundong became the only pillar of Chinese side

3 posters

Go down

08/01/06 He Rundong became the only pillar of Chinese side Empty 08/01/06 He Rundong became the only pillar of Chinese side

Post by banlong Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:14 pm

The Najing Morning Paper news, last night, the Sino-South Korean group star concert began the prologue in Nanjing's Aoti center stadium. It was a pity that because of Zhao Wei, Chen Kun's absence, the fierce competition between the Chinese side stars and young South Korean stars including JUNJIN and Nanxianjun, which was earnestly expected by fans, couldn’t carry on as scheduled. Under the violent attack of the three South Korean current, the Chinese stars obviously had less power. Except the “ father-son endearment ” show by He Rundong, other Chinese side stars were in an embarrassing position for lack of hot focus.

In the Chinese side stars, He Rundong was probably the most famous one. Four years ago, He Rundong accepted Jianhong as his “ godson” and held a ceremony to indicate seriousness. Yesterday, “father and son” got togather at the concert. The godson took the lead in singing. He brought the main track “ Statement Of Half Grown-up” in his new album , in addition “ Happy Us” to express gratitude to his fans. He Rundong hasn’t been idling when his godson went out to sing on the stage. He was watching in the backstage.Through the happy expression it was easy to see daddy was satisfied to son’s performance.
The only fly in the ointment was that Shen Jianhong forgot the coat on the stage as he left. The staff didn’t return the coat to Shen Jianhong untill He Rundong finished the first song.
Compared with immature Shen Jianhong, He Rundong obviously knew how to build the atmosphere better. a vigor song "Think about you" heated up the passionate audience immediately, then two love songs were also moving.
Espcially after singing “ what do you do without me” which had established his reputation, He Rundong bowed to his fans and said affectionately: “ this is my song 7 year ago, thank you for supporting me these years. Its name should be changed into “ what shall I do without you”.

08/01/06 He Rundong became the only pillar of Chinese side 10041810
08/01/06 He Rundong became the only pillar of Chinese side U1343p10

banlong

Back to top Go down

08/01/06 He Rundong became the only pillar of Chinese side Empty Re: 08/01/06 He Rundong became the only pillar of Chinese side

Post by fang2 Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:35 pm

banlong, bounce cheers thanksss....!
U know I was about to ask u about what this article says, but u r faster.
Before I could ask u, ur translation has already came out...! Good job Laughing

Compared with immature Shen Jianhong, He Rundong obviously knew how to build the atmosphere better. A vigor song "Think about you" heated up the passionate audience immediately, then two love songs were also moving.
Espcially after singing “ what do you do without me” which had established his reputation, He Rundong bowed to his fans and said affectionately: “ this is my song 7 year ago, thank you for supporting me these years. Its name should be changed into “ what shall I do without you”.

sunny Peter is tactful and smart...! I will be touched when hearing his words. (bold ones)
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

08/01/06 He Rundong became the only pillar of Chinese side Empty Re: 08/01/06 He Rundong became the only pillar of Chinese side

Post by kristin_nguyen Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:14 pm

banlong , ur translation is easy to understand , thanks so much ^_^

Its name should be changed into “ what shall I do without you”

He 's so kute ^^
kristin_nguyen
kristin_nguyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down