Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An exclusive interview by Weekly journal "FANS"

3 posters

Go down

An exclusive interview by Weekly journal "FANS" Empty An exclusive interview by Weekly journal "FANS"

Post by banlong Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:54 pm

Peter Ho gave an exclusive interview to Weekly journal "FANS"

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=352642857

An exclusive interview by Weekly journal "FANS" 98_13310

An exclusive interview by Weekly journal "FANS" 98_13311

1、 "I hate being taken candid photo, so I particularly like to become a member of paparazzi."

"FANS": You enter the entertainment circle as a singer, but now you are remembered mostly through TV series. Which do you prefer to be? A singer or an actor?

Peter Ho: Actually, both. Each identity is a kind of recognition to me by the public. For example, if now I’m promoting my album, I’d like others to say that I am a singer, because at the moment this is my identity, my specialty; if now I’m in TV series, then I like others to say that I am an actor.

"FANS": You have acted many roles, which one gives you the deepest impression?

Peter Ho: A lot, such as "Yu Guan Yin"(Jade Guanyin)and "Liang Shanbo yu Zhu Yingtai."(the butterfly lovers) But now I’d like to act as a member of paparazzi. Thus I can get to know some of their thoughts, their moral values, and the reason why they want to do like this.

"FANS": You seem to have been photographed many times……

Peter Ho: I hate to be taken candid photo, but this is their job, we are all making a living. I just think that there are many ways to survive, the ways hurting others shouldn’t be used.

"FANS": What’s up recently?

Peter Ho: Busy with public welfare activities, including releasing an album, raise funds to help the poor children in mountain district to go to school.

"FANS": You are particularly keen on charities, are you?

Peter Ho: Yes.It’s just some little things in life. For instance, when travel by plane, I donate some money to the airline which has a charitable fundraising organization.

"FANS": I heard that you invested in an idol drama and took photographs for Shen Jianhong’s album. Do you want to work backstage?

Peter Ho: Part-time,I think,I’m not totally working backstage at present.
My major in college was art, so I’m interested in visual things and hope to show some of my ideas through the camera. But mainly it’s just my dream, I hope my dream will take root from now on.

"FANS": You have tried a lot of things. Was there any idea not being realized?

Peter Ho: Direct my own movie. However, I have’t any specific topic now. there will be different thoughts in every stage of life, so the topic will be according to my feelings and thoughts at the time.

"FANS": you seem eagerly to become a director. what kind of film do you like then ?

Peter Ho: Whatever kind, as long as it can touch my heart. For example, it’s a success for a comedy if it can make me laugh, a tragedy making me cry is successful too.

(to be continued.....you guys may post your comments before I finish translating, because this interview is sooo...long that I can't finish it soon. Embarassed )

banlong

Back to top Go down

An exclusive interview by Weekly journal "FANS" Empty Re: An exclusive interview by Weekly journal "FANS"

Post by fang2 Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:24 pm

I really enjoy reading Peter's interview so that I can know more about him. My Mandarin is so poor that I can't read a loong article. Luckily, now I find an angel friend like banlong who did a good translation.

Basketball cheers banlong, thanks....!!! Jia you, gal!
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

An exclusive interview by Weekly journal "FANS" Empty Re: An exclusive interview by Weekly journal "FANS"

Post by banlong Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:56 pm

2、"The most satisfied part of my personality is nostalgia , the most dissatisfied is that I am a completist."

"FANS": You looked a “sunshine boy” when entered this career earlier, but now you are very manly. What’s the difference between the two periods?

Peter Ho:When I entered this career, I just followed other’s ideas, regardless of right or wrong, because at that time I knew nothing and had no my own thoughts Sad . Now I’m brave to fullfill my own ideas and dreams relatively. Cool

"FANS": At that time, did you especially concern about fame, fortune and if you would be popular or not?

Peter Ho: Certainly. At the beginning I certainly had such a "star dream" Embarassed ----"Wow, I gonna release an album! Wow, I gonna be a singer!". But later I gradually found that there were things more important. So now I’m more willing to do what I dream of. Basketball

"FANS": What’s your biggest dream at that time? And what’s your dream now?

Peter Ho: At that time, cartoonist. Now I dream of being a director. In fact cartoonist is also in my head. However,it needs more time to carry out.

"FANS": What’s your favorite cartoon?

Peter Ho: I like Japanese comics more, for example, all the works of Inoue-Yan. I like something alternative, not those to be made into idol series. The plot must be strong enough that nobody can guess what will happen afterwards:roll: .

"FANS": You never considered marriage?

Peter Ho: Not yet. I don’t wanna think so much and I have no time to keep marriage life either. tongue

"FANS": What’s your attitude about love? Is there any change now as compared with the past?

Peter Ho: Take what comes naturally. At that time, I was full of vigour, had no specified goal of life, I didn’t concentrate on my work and dream, rather put my energy into love.

"FANS":As concerns your own personality,what’s your most satisfied part and the most dissatisfied?

Peter Ho: The most satisfied part of my personality is nostalgia , my friends have been known for ten more years. The most dissatisfied is that I am a completist, it’s unnecessary sometimes silent .

"FANS": It’s said that the people fond of taking pictures like to hide themslves behind to look at the world. Do you think that is your personality?

Peter Ho:I think “hide behind” isn’t the proper words. It’s just from other angle to make this 3-D world more three - dimensional. flower

"FANS": As an artist,you need talk to many strangers. Do you think yourself easy to open heart to others?

Peter Ho: At first not, I needed a model to answer questions,in other word, I cared about my image when talking. But now I take it easy . I just have a chat, help people to understand my innermost thoughts through you,it’s quite good.
Very Happy

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:19 am

3、 "The most important thing in your life is happiness, not the number in your passbook."

"FANS": What's your favorite in your leisure time?

Peter Ho: Playing basketball with friends, watching movies, going out to take photographs alone. Sometimes I’d like to to drink a cup of red wine at home, it’s very relaxed Smile . Or wathing TV,change channels continually to keep my head empty.

"FANS": How do you arrange your mood when you are unhappy?

Herundong: Playing electric game or watching a DVD. If I’m in Taiwan,it will be OK to go out to play with my fiends.

"FANS": Are you satisfied with your career of being an artist?

Peter Ho:Not bad, I still feel it quite fresh till now. I can see a lot of things and realize my dreams through this career king .

"FANS": What’s your biggest harvest and regret as an artist?

Peter Ho: The biggest harvest is to fullfill my dream and help many people. When I was little, I could help old lady to cross the road, now I can do more by an artist’s influence and make my heart richer flower . The regret is that I have less time to accompany my friends and family, it’s difficult to make fixed arrangement Sad .

"FANS": Do you think yourself a man who likes challenge?

Peter Ho: The age of 20 or 30 is very precious in one’s life, we can only live once. If I don’t try my best now, the opportunity will certainly escape.

"FANS": Your health wasn’t good some time ago. How are you now?

Peter Ho: OK,so far. Asthma can’t be cured, so now I do exercise to strengthen my immune system Basketball .

"FANS": If you hadn’t been an artist at first, what would have you done then?

Peter Ho: Haha, I think I would have done something like design in an advertising corporation.

"FANS": Do you set a goal for yourself?

Peter Ho: To tell the truth, my goal isn’t “great” Embarassed . I hope that I can direct a drama within two years, and take photographs for other artists or make album’s cover for myself.

"FANS": What kind of life do you like best?

Peter Ho: Challenging, but with a stable foundation. For instance, I can be married and have children, but the way of life shouldn’t be unalterable. Life is colorful.

"FANS": You have become a mature man, and what’s your expectations for the future?

Peter Ho: Be happy. Many people just work hard, that’s good. But I don’t think it good to work hard blindly. The most important thing in your life is happiness, not the number in your passbook.

reporter: Jue Chen-yu

(End)

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:27 am

thankssssssss banlong !!!!!
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:40 pm

xie xie, banlong..... Very Happy

Everytime I read or listen to Peter's interview, I love him more.... Very Happy
I like his way of thinking: "The most important thing in your life is happiness, not the number in your bank account". I think I could agree with Peter on this. Very Happy He's really a good guy !!

These days, this forum is so quiet...... I miss tumn tumn, where r u?
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Sat May 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Peter often mentions the words: "dream" ,"friends".

Dream and friends are two pillars of his spirit, besides, "family" is important for him.

But "love" isn't on his list. He once said that he needed a lot "freedom" and his G-friend should give enough freedom to him, that is, give him enough time to fullfill dream.

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down