Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter got two awards of BQ

4 posters

Go down

Peter got two awards of BQ Empty Peter got two awards of BQ( Beijing Youth Weekly)

Post by banlong Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:30 pm

Sina entertainment news on December 19 evening , the result of BQ 07 year Favourite star was announced. Peter Ho became the big winner of BQ 07 Year HK-Twn-Ch Most Receive Welcome Male Star and BQ 07 Year Favourite Fashion Spokeperson. On the award shows, Peter Ho wore a dark green color suit, he smiled to fans, looked very joyful.

Peter got two awards of BQ U2398p10

In his hand are the flowers made of silk stockings. his fans made the artificial flowers in case of the allergy.

banlong

Back to top Go down

Peter got two awards of BQ Empty Re: Peter got two awards of BQ

Post by tumn tumn Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:05 am

Thanks, banlong! We can't deny. He really has a very gud sense of fashion.

Peter's allergy to flowers? I have discovered many things about him recently, from godsons to allergy... Razz

Flowers made from stockings? banlong, do you mean the blue-coloured ones he's holding in below photo? So, the stockings are all dyed in blue? When their idol is creative, fans tend to be creative too: "Like idol, like fans!"

Peter got two awards of BQ Allerg10
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:46 am

yes, his fans are creative and caring. besides, they made a great effort to vote on line.

as soon as he recieved the flowers, Peter found them made of stockings. the fans asked him how to know it? he answered:" through it's smell!" certainly it was a joke!

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:59 am

I just saw the clip on the award. Peter's so thoughtful: Even when he walked up the stage, he was still holding the flowers made by his fan!!! The fan must have been really happy.

For those who wants to see the clip, click here: http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/s/m/2007-12-20/14097055.shtml
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:25 am

thanksss... banlong for the news.... and tumn tumn for the link Very Happy U r the best, gals!!

Congratulations to Peter!! cheers Basketball He's beaming with happiness.
Caring actor, caring fans.... what a perfect duo king

About the blue roses made from stockings...I once read that on Peter's bday celebration with fans in Shanghai, Nara's father came and gave Peter a bunch of blue roses wrapped in plastic (?? I'm not too sure) due to avoiding Peter's allergy or sensitive nose..... study
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:29 am

for more piccies of this happy event.....find them here :
https://peterho-sunnyplace.forumotion.com/other-events-f17/19-dec-07-two-awards-for-bq-t143.htm#721

Oh yes, one more info ... I suddenly remember... I read that Peter also had difficult time with his sensitive nose because of that flower garden when filming Bai Wu Zhi Lian.

Nite, guys... Sleep

Last edited by on Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:14 pm

Hi Fang, that link is a "Post New Topic" link.... Very Happy

What I know is that Peter has nasosinusitis, but never thought it could be so bad. Looking at him tall & all, I was quite surprised to see that he is so "fragile": with asthma, nasosinusitis, and allergy...
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:36 pm

fang2:

yes, Nara's father wrapped the blue roses in plastic for avoiding Peter's allergy!

tumn tumn:

His body was exactly fragile in his childhood....even his mother said it was an unexpected thing that Peter was so tall now.

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:52 pm

tumn tumn wrote:Hi Fang, that link is a "Post New Topic" link.... Very Happy

I've edited.. thanks for telling me Very Happy

About P's asthma & nasosinusitis, I just hope that these two won't affect his singing performance.

Thanks banlong for yr confirmation about the blue roses.

I heard from the clip interview... Peter said that he's so short (small) when he's a kid. He's the 2nd shortest among his classmates. He's also so weak till he'll fall down when his friends push him. He said this when he's in TV show with Alan Luo as one of the hillarious MCs.

Oh yes, back to the BQ award. From the clip posted by tumn tumn, I heard that Peter thanks his wrist watch (??) for reminding him not to be late.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:29 pm

Fang Yes, if I hv not mistaken, Peter thanked Tag Heuer. I think he's a very gud and dedicated ambassador. He never forgets Tag Heuer. In casual, he wears Tag Heuer's cap!!! Even in his MV he also focuses on Tag Heuer watches!!!

If my company were to ask me to look for any spokesperson for our products, I'll definitelly recommend this guy! Razz
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:57 pm

Hi guys! Are the awards u talking about from sina vote link that banlong gave to us before?wow! very cool! the fans finally made it..they bring our Peter into another proud moment again! Peter have the bright year in his career! Hip hip huraa!!
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:03 am

Tumn tumn I open the link u gave us...but my computer voice doesn't come out..so i can hear what peter said..hiks3!
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:46 am

Hi yessy_loren, I've tried the link again. The audio works fine for me. May be you could try again?
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:08 am

tumn tumn wrote:Fang Yes, if I hv not mistaken, Peter thanked Tag Heuer. I think he's a very gud and dedicated ambassador. He never forgets Tag Heuer. In casual, he wears Tag Heuer's cap!!! Even in his MV he also focuses on Tag Heuer watches!!!

If my company were to ask me to look for any spokesperson for our products, I'll definitelly recommend this guy! Razz

Very Happy Razz Very Happy He knows what to do as a good spokeperson.
I just hope that he doesn't focus on a certain stuff he also endorses in his work or I'll be fainted . Twisted Evil tongue
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:36 pm

fang2 wrote: Very Happy Razz Very Happy He knows what to do as a good spokeperson.
I just hope that he doesn't focus on a certain stuff he also endorses in his work or I'll be fainted . Twisted Evil tongue

Hey, Fang I think you are giving us some hints on his other sponsor... I dun think he would that sponsor in public... If he were to thank them, it wud be very notty of him!!! Embarassed I bet his fans in the award ceremony wud all started to scream louder! Razz
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:00 pm

Razz Embarassed cherry I once read and also heard from interview clip that he has a good figure like nowadays because he has to endorse that product.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down