Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(2005)The Legend of Hero

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(2005)The Legend of Hero Empty (2005)The Legend of Hero

Post by yessy_loren Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:14 pm

The Legend of Hero

(2005)The Legend of Hero Cover

Details

* Title: 中华英雄 / Zhong Hua Ying Hong
* English title: The Legend of Hero
* Genre: Romance, action
* Episodes: 40
* Broadcast year: 2005
* Director: Yang Pei Pei
* Fighting Chorographer: Chen Xiao Dong

Cast:

* Peter Ho - Hua Ying Xiong
(2005)The Legend of Hero Peter

* Ady An Yi Xuan - Chen Jie Yu/ Hua Wen Ying
(2005)The Legend of Hero Ady

* Blue Lan Zhen Long - Mu Xi
(2005)The Legend of Hero Blue

* Qin Lan - Mu Xiu Luo
(2005)The Legend of Hero Qinlan

* Chen Guan Lin - Jin Tai Bao
* Li Tian Zhuang - Yao Ban Xian
* Liu Wei Hua - Jin Long Tou
* Zheng Guo Lin - Gui Pu
* Wang Jian Xin - Luo Han
* Li Li Jun - Jin Ao
* Alex Fong - Wu Di
* Zhuang Wei - Li Qian Jun
* Ma Ya Shu - Ji Si
* Chen De Lie - Hua Jian Xiong
* Zao Chiu Gen - Shen Nu
* Dai Jun Zhu - Zhou An Na
* Shun Bao Ming - Zui Lan

Sinopsis:

(2005)The Legend of Hero Sinopsis

Plot---spoiler alert!!
Set in the early 1900s, Hua Ying Xiong (Peter Ho) escapes from his hometown village in China to America after killing a baddie who murdered his parents. He leaves behind his fiancée, Chen Jie Yu (Ady An), and promises to come back for her after the tide is clear. Unknown to him, the ship he sneaks into actually brings him to a mine site in America where poor Chinese are smuggled to do hard labour. He befriends a guy named Luo Han (Wang Jian Xin). One day, he sees the mine owners bullying a frail worker and stands up for him, only to be marked and tortured instead. Luo Han secretly helps him escape while he slips into the forest and is saved by a kind man named Shen Nu (Zao Chiu Gen). The latter's master, Jin Ao (Li Li Jun) is furious with Shen Nu for bringing a stranger back but later takes a liking to Ying Xiong and teaches him all his martial skills.

However, Jin Ao's disfigured and crippled servant, Gui Pu (Zheng Guo Lin), distrusts Ying Xiong. All of them make a surprise attack on the mine site one day and free all the enslaved workers there, but Jin Ao dies as a result of battling with the gang chief, Michael, who escapes. Gui Pu and Shen Nu acknowledge Ying Xiong as their new master. Ying Xiong saves Jin Tai Bao (Chen Guan Lin) and his martial sister from Japan, Mu Xiu Luo (Qin Lan) and the former helps Ying Xiong and the rest travel to San Francisco. Meanwhile, Jie Yu befriends a doctor named Mu Xi (Blue Lan) who brings her to San Francisco in search for Ying Xiong. Ying Xiong befriends Yao Ban Xian (Li Tian Zhuang), the owner of Zhong Hua Inn and helps him overcome some problems. He also meets a skilled expert named Zui Lan (Shun Bao Ming) who teaches him martial arts but later dies saving him. Ying Xiong is finally reunited with Jie Yu when they meet one day, leaving Mu Xi jealous since he has fallen for Jie Yu. Mu Xiu Luo is furious to see Ying Xiong with Jie Yu since she fell for Ying Xiong after he saved her once. She refuses to believe that they're long engaged and vows revenge. Gui Pu falls for a prostitute named Ji Si (Ma Ya Shu) after she saves him once but afraid that she'll despise his appearance, he leaves her.

Ying Xiong and Jie Yu decide to go to Shanghai since Ying Xiong wants to seek help from wealthy people there to help the Chinese workers in mine sites all over America. Yao Ban Xian, Shen Nu and Gui Pu follow them back. Jin Tai Bo follows his father, a wealthy man named Jin Long Tou (Liu Wei Hua) to Shanghai to set up some business, he asks Xiu Luo, whom he secretly likes to accompany him. Xiu Luo makes several attempts on Jie Yu's life but to no avail. She seeks solace in the equally heartbroken Mu Xi and they fall for each other later. Jie Yu finds out that Mu Xi is actually Yao Ban Xian's long lost son but the former refuses to ackowledge his father due to some conflicts they had in the past. Jie yu tries to help them make up but Mu Xi is bent on hating his father. Ying Xiong befriends Jin Long Tou and finds out that they're both disciples of the late Zui Lan. He teaches Jin Long Tou kinship and influences the latter to change his cunning ways, to the fury of Tai Bao who has long disliked Ying Xiong since he blames Ying Xiong for Xiu Luo's indifference to him. His hatred for Ying Xiong increases after Ying Xiong teams up with a boy named Li Qian Jun (Zhuang Wei) to disrupt several of his drug dealings.

He tries to frame Ying Xiong time and time again but to no avail. Jin Long Tou finds out that Qian Jun is his grandson and dotes on him, making Tai Bao jealous. He is further infuriated when his father tells him to learn more from Ying Xiong and to stop his corrupted ways. Ying Xiong meets up with Luo Han again but finds the latter doing assassinating jobs for a living, he manages to sway Luo Han back onto the right path. Tai Bao accidentally kills his father and goes insane, blaming Ying Xiong for his father's death. After failing to kill him, Tai Bao secretly plots revenge. Luo Han dies after he follows Ying Xiong and the rest for a rescue attempt in a mine site. Ying Xiong defeats a Japanese swordsman named Wu Di (Alex Fong) and promises to duel with him proper another time. Meanwhile, Mu Xi reconciles with his father but the latter dislikes Xiu Luo. He fights with Xiu Luo and Tai Bao secretly causes Jiu Ban Xian to fall off a cliff and die, leading Xiu Luo to think that it's her fault. Mu Xi falls out with her. Gui Pu accepts Ji Si and later has a child with her, while Ying Xiong finally marries Jie Yu and she gives birth to a pair of twins, a boy and a girl, named Jian Xiong and Wen Ying. Jie Yu is devastated when she discovers that her parents are poisoned and killed by Tai Bao, who kidnaps Wen Ying. Ying Xiong fails to save his daughter and thinks that she and Tai Bao have perished in a fire. He suffers a blow when Jie Yu dies due to the poison she came into contact with her dead parents and leaves Jian Xiong in Mu Xi's care while he goes back to San Franciso.

Eighteen years go by and Jian Xiong(Chen De Lie) learns martial arts under Xiu Luo. He tries to bring Mu Xi and her back together. Mu Xi decides to bring Jian Xiong to San Francisco in search of his father and the latter meets Wu Di's daughter and a girl named Chou Li, who unknown to him is his long lost sister, Wen Ying (Ady An). Tai Bao actually escaped the fire and brought up Ying Xiong's daughter to loathe him. Jian Xiong finally meets his delighted father but Ying Xiong is stunned when he meets Chou Li since she looks exactly like Jie Yu. He finds out that Wu Di has gone mad, abandoned his family and blind himself to prepare himself to duel with Ying Xiong. Tai Bao kidnaps Xiu Luo and forces her to do his bidding by threatening to harm Mu Xi. He makes use of Wen Ying (Chou Li) to kidnap Jian Xiong and kill Ying Xiong. When he thinks that Ying Xiong is dead, Tai Bao mocks Wen Ying by telling her the truth of her birth. Ying Xiong escapes death with his son and comforts his remorseful daughter. Wen Ying later poisons Tai Bo and saves Xiu Luo and Mu Xi, while Ying Xiong prepares to fight with Wu Di.

Scene:

(2005)The Legend of Hero U843P28T3D600063F326DT2004121513335

(2005)The Legend of Hero U843P28T3D600068F326DT2004121513341

Credit to: official sina web http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/zhhyx/index.html ; dramawiki; spcnet.tv; yesasia

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

(2005)The Legend of Hero Empty (2005)The Legend of Hero

Post by yessy_loren Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:32 pm

posted by ltk on Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:37 am
have been move to here on Mon Nov 05, 2007

(2005)The Legend of Hero Xy0000
(2005)The Legend of Hero Xy000

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

(2005)The Legend of Hero Empty Re: (2005)The Legend of Hero

Post by yessy_loren Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:41 pm

posted by ltk on Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:39 am
have been move here on Mon Nov 05,2007

(2005)The Legend of Hero Xy59
(2005)The Legend of Hero Xy56
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:44 pm

posted by ltk on Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:39 am
have been move here on Mon Nov 05, 2007

(2005)The Legend of Hero Xy23
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:06 am

(2005)The Legend of Hero 20078523353877109
(2005)The Legend of Hero 1162549563177
(2005)The Legend of Hero Img200703271040443741
(2005)The Legend of Hero U1017P28T3D608770F326DT20041224020200
(2005)The Legend of Hero Img223151543
(2005)The Legend of Hero 2006061814565621784231
(2005)The Legend of Hero 000307923 is that Peter??!!??
(2005)The Legend of Hero 2006061814565621784235
(2005)The Legend of Hero 000307902
(2005)The Legend of Hero Img223151541 haha! i post this one for fun... pls do not delete it... Ma Wencai... haha! They two have cooperated for several times alr...

star.tianxing

http://blog.sina.com.cn/loveshitianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:57 pm

star, thanksss .... nothing deleted lah... we love those piccies!! Very Happy especially for those incluiding myself who haven't seen this series.

Yup, he's Ma Wencai - Chen Guanlin Very Happy
Seeing some clips via tudou, I think he roled as a bad guy again here.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:29 am

i didn't watch this series actually... i only watched a little... but it was boring enough. -_-... hehee...

star.tianxing

http://blog.sina.com.cn/loveshitianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:39 am

Ha ha ha !!! Shan bo fight with Ma Wen Cai , agian .

OH !! no !! They fight each other for 3 series .
first , in wind & clound 2 , Bu Jing Yun & Duan la
second , legend of hero , Huo Ying Xiong & Jin Tai Bao
thrid , Butterfly lover , Shan Bo & Ma Wen Cai .

i think this serie is quiet good .
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:02 pm

star.tianxing wrote:i didn't watch this series actually... i only watched a little... but it was boring enough. -_-... hehee...

Boring? Really? I thought it got good review in mainland? Am I wrong?
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:33 am

Just wanna sharing this...Peter looks handsome here...Naughty wind :p

(2005)The Legend of Hero U102P28T3D569584F326DT2004111811361
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:43 am

don't know to talk what , i almost forgot the plot at all .

i just recall some scene as i watched agian and agian because i like those scenes.

i really like all of fighting scence escpcially when hua ying xiong 's daughter is caught by Jin Tai bao . then hua ying xiong & Jin tai bao fight on the train which is running . at last Jin tai Bao can catch hua ying xiong ' daughter . The train burst . then he fed her as a killer , then
give her kill Hua Ying Xiong , but not succeed , she knew that Hua Xiong Xiong is her father .
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:31 pm

Is it right... that because of this series Peter is getting more popular in China since he's also chosen as Top Fave Male Artist in 2005/6 ? ?

Thanks.. lundi for sharing the best scene... !! Jin Tai Bao is "Ma Wencai"- Chen Guan Ling !!! They meet again for the 2nd time after Feng Yun 2. I think their fighting scene is so furious.

How about Qin Lan's role? I read that she loves Hua Yingxiong so deeply, but Yingxiong always refuses her.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:58 am

yes , he got award .
i ever seen the pics when he got it . and he has other award , too .

right ,They are the same !! Ha ha ha

Qin lan role is Japenese killer name Mu Xiu Luo . yes , she loves Ying Xiong deeply but Ying Xiong jut only love Jie Yu .
after Mu Xiu Luo know all about that Ying Xiong don't love her . She think of all of these because Chen Jie Yu , then Mu Xiu Luo try to kill Chen Jie Yu . at last , Ying Xiong want to end his relationship with her . Ying Xiong met Mu Xiu Luo to explain her understand , but Mu Xiu luo dont listen . then they fight .

Ha ha ha ha !! this scene i , just like , too .

i think so , fighting scene is really furious .

i really the serie has more many fighting scene .
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:46 am

Hmmm ... I don't want to miss the fighting scene between Mu Xiu Luo and Yingxiong....Smile thanks for sharing, lundi !! I wish I had the dvd here...Sad but till now it hasn't been available.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:22 pm

Guys, wanna to share something with u all here.

I'm SO HAPPY!! bounce cheers
U know, I will be able to see this series starting next week on 11 Dec '07 via Astro Shuang Xing (ch 88)! Finally, after waiting for so long....... !!

So far, Astro TV has already aired Peter's series continuously... Butterfly Lovers (Wa TV), Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang (Wa TV), Bai Wu Zhi Lian (Shuang Xing)...AND Legend of Hero (Shuang Xing)
Thanksss to Astro TV.....!! Very Happy

Basketball sunny Ho ho ho.... I'm Coming !!!
(2005)The Legend of Hero P_lh10

Last edited by on Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:18 pm

Hello Fang i think you have missed out one drama in ur Astro list... It's "QIN WANG LI SHI MIN" (Qin Emperor Li Shi Min) which has started airing in "Jia Yu" channel since last month (not so sure the exact date). If I have not mistaken this week it'll air the ending chapter.
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:24 pm

tumn tumn wrote:Hello Fang i think you have missed out one drama in ur Astro list... It's "QIN WANG LI SHI MIN" (Qin Emperor Li Shi Min) which has started airing in "Jia Yu" channel since last month (not so sure the exact date). If I have not mistaken this week it'll air the ending chapter.

I'm not sure that I have "Jia Yu" channel in my Astro. Perhaps, the one that I subscribed in Indo is not the same as in Malaysia. I'll check it out.
Very Happy Laughing So far, Astro has aired many of Peter's series.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

(2005)The Legend of Hero Empty News Coverage

Post by fang2 Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:10 pm

Dec 11 is the day.....!!!! Tonight I'll be watching Legend of Hero via Astro Shuang Xing Ch. 88

Wanna to share some caps from 041122 news coverage clip.(2005)The Legend of Hero 04112210

Qinlan has to stand on a wooden plank because Peter is so tall Very Happy
(2005)The Legend of Hero 04112211

Peter said that he didn't give autograph to fans when filming the deep emotional scenes with Qinlan. He knew that fans would be happy for all day along if they got his autograph. But, Peter didn't want to think of himself. He didn't want to ruin the mood and working atmosphere. Laughing (peter is so nice with his working partners)

(2005)The Legend of Hero 04112212

(2005)The Legend of Hero Loh-ne10
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

(2005)The Legend of Hero Empty Epi 1

Post by fang2 Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:03 pm

Very Happy I've seen Epi 1....!! Very Happy

I enjoy watching Epi 1.... wow... it's full of actions!! I even can't blink my eyes for I don't want to miss anything in this epi.

The fight scene between Yingxiong (Peter) and Jin Taibao (Chen Guanlin) is so fast and furious with fighting scenes on the moving bus, explosion, etc.

I'd like to share my fave scenes :

1. Yingxiong (Peter) practised kungfu in the scenic view of the mountain full of pink flowers.

2. Yingxiong rubbed the black ashes on his face to replace his father.

3. Yingxiong lamented how his life shifted from a happy person who has such good parents and lover to an escaped convict.

4. The moment when Xiao Yue (Ady An) told Xingyiong that he had to return. That's all what she wished for. This's so touching.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:42 am

I've watched till ep. 8....so far so good.... Very Happy

I enjoy watching Peter & Qinlan. The 'misunderstanding' between them is interesting to see.
(2005)The Legend of Hero Loh-ep12

Peter did a lot of challenging fighting scenes here. He must be having difficult times during filming since he fears of height.

In the fighting scene between Yingxiong and Mr. Huo (1st duel), Peter had to crash the wall. No Poor him... I think this is one of the causes of his back pain he recently suffered.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:23 am

Fang2
Good to u can enjoy this series...Yessy in jealous!

Fang...Qin Lan looks good in her white hat...n peter smile in pic u post above looks very2 tender n gentle...n also, what kind a thing he giving to qinlan? a leaf??? Very Happy
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:49 pm

yessy_loren wrote:Fang2
Good to u can enjoy this series...Yessy in jealous!

Fang...Qin Lan looks good in her white hat...n peter smile in pic u post above looks very2 tender n gentle...n also, what kind a thing he giving to qinlan? a leaf??? Very Happy

yessy, it's a pinwheel from leaves.

I've watched this series till epi 13.
Though Peter - Ady An are a couple in this series, they don't have many scenes together (at least till epi 13). Peter has more scenes with Qinlan (as Xiu Lo) whereas Ady An has more scenes with Blue Lan (as Muxi). Very Happy

I love all scenes with Peter-Qinlan. They are not a couple, they even have such a fierce fight on the wooden bridge.

Peter still looks so good... though he's wearing that old torn beanie and has some pimples on his face.

One more thing, I can hear 'real' Peter's voice through these series. Isn't it good? Razz
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:14 am

Wanna to share some caps... I made myself.. Very Happy

Xiulo, Yingxiong & Taibao ( Ep. 13)
(2005)The Legend of Hero Yx-ep-10

Ying Xiong without beanie ( Ep. 14)
(2005)The Legend of Hero Ep-14-10

Yingxiong & Taibao ( Ep. 14)
(2005)The Legend of Hero Ep_14-10
(2005)The Legend of Hero Ep-1410
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:50 am

Yeah..that good..Peter's real voice..I hate dubbing actually...For me, voice is part of acting Wink
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:32 pm

agree 100% with u, yessy !!

I love listening to Peter's voice... a little husky, but sound so crunchy in my ears. Razz

I made some more caps....
Yingxiong & Taibao ( Ep. 15)
(2005)The Legend of Hero Ep-1510

Yingxiong & Jie Yu (Ep. 15)
(2005)The Legend of Hero Ep-15-10
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down