Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

08/03/25 Herundong helps little student and tells the standa

5 posters

Go down

08/03/25 Herundong helps little student and tells the standa Empty 08/03/25 Herundong helps little student and tells the standa

Post by banlong Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:02 am

Herundong helps little student and tells the standard of choosing mate

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=344994124

Tall, handsome figure and open, lovely personality.
On Mar.25, Taiwanese artist Herundong emerged in Fuzhou, to attend the charity program “Strait Transfer Love” of Southeast TV to help a poverty-stricken student little Zhongfa from Yongtai.

This time Herundong brought his new charity single "I Only Care about You". This song was originally one of Teresa Teng's oldies, now had a whole new flavor after being recomposed and rewritten. "This single is released to raise some money to help the children out-of-school". Herundong said that he would like to give this song and his sketch of-the-cuff to little Zhongfa, "I hope to encourage him" .

In the previous few years, the emphasis of his work has been on film and TV. Will he return to music this year?
"Half acting, half singing! Besides these, I would like to open a studio, direct a series and do some work behind the scene…… I need 48 hours a day !" Herundong smiled. He said that his new album will be released at the end of this year, he is collecting songs at present. And in May he will role in a modern series. Concerning the issue of whether his public welfare activities will cost too much time and affect his own career, Herundong said openly that he has been busy in his work during the past nine years, ”It’s what I should do to busy myself in public welfare now”. Very Happy

Having performed so many romance dramas, Herundong was certainly asked about his personal issue by the reporter. Unexpectedly, he was outspoken: "According to my plan, I should be married three years ago and be a father at present. But I haven’t taken the first step till now, not even a girlfriend. Fortunately, my second elder sister is very capable of bearing, she has three children and diverted my parents’ attention from me. So my parents don’t urge me now." Nevertheless, the reporter would like to ask the handsome guy the standard of his choosing mate. Herundong outlines his future wife while thinking: ”Independent, kind-hearted, good at cooking, likes to show happy smile……above all, feeling!” Listen, quite a lot! Razz

08/03/25 Herundong helps little student and tells the standa 20083210

08/03/25 Herundong helps little student and tells the standa 6235c310

banlong

Back to top Go down

08/03/25 Herundong helps little student and tells the standa Empty Re: 08/03/25 Herundong helps little student and tells the standa

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:15 am

xie xie, banlong Very Happy

It's been quite some time not to read any news about Peter, so I'm so happy to read your translation Very Happy

These days, Peter has done much charity work..... I have already missed his new drama.

Laughing Laughing "likes to show happy smile"
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

08/03/25 Herundong helps little student and tells the standa Empty Re: 08/03/25 Herundong helps little student and tells the standa

Post by ltk Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:45 pm

wait him for shooting serie soon !!!

i wanna see him in new drama !!!
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:29 am

yes, I will wait for his new sereis patiently as well as his new album! Very Happy
but don't let me wait too much tim, "handsome guy"! Twisted Evil

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by kristin_nguyen Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:24 pm

Independent, kind-hearted, good at cooking, likes to show happy smile

ha ha , just like me Rolling Eyes ( kidding ^^)
kristin_nguyen
kristin_nguyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivana B. Anonymous Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:29 pm

""According to my plan, I should be married three years ago and be a father at present. But I haven’t taken the first step till now, not even a girlfriend. Fortunately, my second elder sister is very capable of bearing, she has three children and diverted my parents’ attention from me. So my parents don’t urge me now." Nevertheless, the reporter would like to ask the handsome guy the standard of his choosing mate. Herundong outlines his future wife while thinking: ”Independent, kind-hearted, good at cooking, likes to show happy smile……above all, feeling!” Listen, quite a lot! Razz "

Actually, I don't think he's telling the truth here...I'm not sure how credible my sources are, but I heard that Peter recently went home to Canada with his gf to visit his family. When I heard the news, I was totally crushed. So I'm really hoping the rumors aren't true.

Btw, I'm a newbie in this forum. I was surprised that this forum was affiliated with his site -- but it's more of a happy surprise. You guys have no idea how hard I had to search for some English feedback on him. Now with this community at my convenience, it'd be easier than ever to communicate my admiration for this guy. I'm really happy to be onboard!

Ivana B. Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:24 pm

Ivana:

It's really hard to find his feedback in English, especially his news.

at present, Peter focuses his energy in Asian Market. Maybe it's easier to find his news in Korean or Japanese than in English......

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:35 am

Welcome to the club, Ivana Very Happy cheers

It's really glad to find another fan of Peter who can communicate in English. Do come and share with us here often, okay ?

I never heard the rumours that Peter went home to Canada with his gf. I guess because my Mandarin is so poor that I can't follow his news in details.

Anyway, if Peter really had a gf, the 1st thing I want to know is who the gal is. Hahahaha
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down