Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter's diary on DEC. 23, 2006

2 posters

Go down

Peter's diary on DEC. 23, 2006 Empty Peter's diary on DEC. 23, 2006

Post by banlong Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:48 pm

During my endless vagabond days, I got a companion called Journey Boy. In fact he has been in expected date of childbirth in March. But his body and accessories aren’t born untill now. if you want to see what he was like in expected date of childbirth, please refer to the first picture of my diary “Don’t wanna say goodbye”.
Peter's diary on DEC. 23, 2006 A10

This Journey Boy is a compositive lad. His destiny is to vagabondize without end. So he is endowed with a greater sensibility of organs than others. That prolong from his ears aren’t nunchakus, but two sensitive microphones. They can receive the laugh and cry from his friends met on his journey. They can also receive every sound touching the inside of him. His left eye is a camera lens showing a high degree of refinement, it records everything happening before him at speed of 24 grids per scecond. His right eye is a Nikon zoom lens freezing every happy moment with its shutter. He will store all these video and audio information in his heart. He needn’t eat anything. Because in his heart there is a memory-energy converter that can convert video and audio signals into energy.
He has no weapon. He is a pacifist. The only thing he carries is a brush. He is nostalgic. Unluckily, vagrancy is his fate. But he is a strong boy. He find a drive to move on, a mission to exist —— drawing pictures from his experience, sharing them with you, and leading you to vagabondize together with him. He hopes his pictures can grow with you and become a part of your memories in the following years, no matter five years, ten years or twenty years.
Wish you like this new companion JB.
Peter's diary on DEC. 23, 2006 47384310

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

banlong

Back to top Go down

Peter's diary on DEC. 23, 2006 Empty Re: Peter's diary on DEC. 23, 2006

Post by fang2 Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:11 pm

bounce another translation !! thanks, banlong !!!

Peter is just so cute.... to imagine that he's got a companion "Journey Boy (JB)"
I think the descripition of JB is just like Peter himself or someone that he likes.
JB is so caring... willing to listen to his friends in sad and happy moments. He cares what happens around him (he's got such bionic eyes like camera). He is a peacemaker. Laughing He carries no weapon, but just a brush !! So funny!! He has his own dream and determination. Moreover, he likes drawing to express himself and share with others.... Very Happy

IS the journey boy Peter himself?? Who knows? I guess so.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:13 pm

yes, JB is Peter himself. Now he calls himself " Journey Man"!

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:30 pm

Oh yeah ??? ^^ I don't know about IF you don't tell me, banlong. When reading, I just feel that his description of JB is similar to his own character..... especially the parts telling about his caring to his friends ( peter has lots of close frens) and about drawing to express himself.

So, Peter is "Journey Man" HAHAHAHA
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:02 am

I see "Journey Man" in Peter's latest blog dated Dec 4 '07. The "Journey Man" is pulling out a boat full of little demons.... and becomes a Slave of Fear!!

^ ^ Peter is a truly artist!
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down