Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter's diary on May 13, 2008

3 posters

Go down

Peter's diary on May 13, 2008 Empty Peter's diary on May 13, 2008

Post by banlong Sat May 17, 2008 8:49 pm

Unity is strength, let’s bridge over the difficulties hand in hand!

Recently Jianhong and I travelled through a lot of campus around the nation, giving concert for the promotion of the album “PK”. On the campus, we saw some students were playing basketball happily, some were reading the textbooks and talking about their hopes for the future.

When I set foot on the stage of campus, I saw the students yelling enthusiastically,they were enjoying the happy time. This scene kept hovering in my mind. School is a starting point full of hopes and dreams. But yesterday, a school in Sichuan province collapsed totally because of earthquake. The joys and laughters of more than 200 students (there are 1000students in the school)were buried alive immediately. What were they doing before the sudden minute ? There must be great hopes placed on them by their parents and themselves. They must has been imagining a bright future waiting for them. But this disastrous moment ended everything.

Hope that all of us lend a hand to our compatriots, help them tide over this difficult period and return home, help the children in Sichuan Province return to school as soon as possible. Also hope that the people who still alive can receive more concern from us while the victims are lamented by us in silence. Otherwise I’m afraid that the survivors are really going to live in grief all their life. Come on, Sichuan! Come on, China!!

(An srong earthquake heppend in Sichuan province, tens of thousands people lost their lives Crying or Very sad . So Peter donated 100000RMB and went to Sichuan to attend charitable events. Smile )

banlong

Back to top Go down

Peter's diary on May 13, 2008 Empty Re: Peter's diary on May 13, 2008

Post by ltk Tue May 20, 2008 1:27 am

i saw his pics for charity event .
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue May 20, 2008 6:01 am

banlong, thanks for sharing ^^

I'm sorry to hear about the earthquake in Sichuan.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down