Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(2005)One Missed Call 2

4 posters

Go down

(2005)One Missed Call 2 Empty (2005)One Missed Call 2

Post by banlong Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:01 pm

One Missed Call 2
(2005)One Missed Call 2 Junhuo10
Year
Director
Renpei Tsukamoto
Cast
Mimura, Asaka Seto, Peter Ho
Sinopsis

Tokyo. july. Continuously raining.

One year has passed since the Death Notification Call Event happened.
Xing Zi (杏子), a young childcare worker, falls in love with an excellent photographer He Shangren (何尚人).
One day, Xing Zi goes to see Shangren. On her way, she hears gloomy horrific ringing far away. The sound is much like the Death Notification Call of last year and reminds her of the frightening scene: the people receiving the Death Notification Call would hear their own terrible shout before death and die strangely one after another. This time, the ringing of the death call is from the Chinese restaurant near Shangren’s apartment.

Soon after, the frightening curse of last year really comes again----the cooker in the Chinese restaurant dies tragically because of receiving the Death Notification Call. Xiao Zi (孝子), a free lance-writer, who is keep tracing this event, is involved in too. Xiao Zi notes that this event is different from that caused by Shuizhao Meimeizi(水沼美美子)’s curse a year ago. With the help of her ex-husband Chen Yuting (陈雨亭, acted by Peter Ho), Xiao Zi finds the clue at last. However, at this time, misfortune finally comes apon Xing Zi’s life. Her colleague dies after receiving the death call. Then, ringing suddenly rises in her bag.

In the victims’s bodies, people discover some scarce carbon granules which only can be found in Taiwan. In order to hunt out the truth and stop the spread of mistortune, Xing Zi, Shangren and Xiao Zi make up their mind to go to Taiwan for investigation……Soon they find that all these horrific events are related to the tragical life experience of a girl named Li Li……

(2005)One Missed Call 2 Promot11
(promotion activity in Taiwan)

banlong

Back to top Go down

(2005)One Missed Call 2 Empty Re: (2005)One Missed Call 2

Post by yessy_loren Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:39 pm

Hi...banlong..i know this movie. it was released in original version at my country...but, since i dislike watch horror movie, i don't buy it...how about u? u already watch this movie? what do u think about it? is it good?
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:51 pm

yessy_loren :

I love horror movie! they are so attractive! horror movies from South Korea are wonderful! however, I suggest you not see horror movies from Japan! They are too frightening and have simple plot.

"one missed call " is OK, though Peter's role dies in this movie. his hairdo is OK as well as his dark red shirt. oh, this shirt fits him very much! And I like listening to he speaking Japanese, a bit strange, but the voice is lovely.

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:04 pm

banlong wrote:yessy_loren :

I love horror movie! they are so attractive! horror movies from South Korea are wonderful! however, I suggest you not see horror movies from Japan! They are too frightening and have simple plot.

"one missed call " is OK, though Peter's role dies in this movie. his hairdo is OK as well as his dark red shirt. oh, this shirt fits him very much! And I like listening to he speaking Japanese, a bit strange, but the voice is lovely.

Ha3! I don't like horror movie cause my first horror movie is THE RING from japan...the movie really frightening me up! But THE RING really very good horror movie, i told u Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hm..really want hear Peter speaking in Japanese...Maybe I not hear it in this movie but in his new series i think..Shanghai Tayphon...In that movie, He'll speaking Japanese, I think :p
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:32 pm

Just same as yessy......(hello.. cheers yessy!! it's been looong time not to see yr posts here)
I also don't like watching horror movie.
So I also haven'tseen this movie though Peter is in it.

I've once heard Peter talking a little Japanese.... in a clip where he is with Asaka Seto in Taiwan.
Oh yes, gals, Peter's singing in Japanese..... Galaxy Wanderer Very Happy
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:59 pm

Hallow too, fang-fang! Miss u! Muaccch!

Instead to see this movie, i'm looking for his new series..fufufufufufu...
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:47 pm

None of you decide to see this movie? Surprised I'd like to see it even only for "his dark red shirt"! Embarassed Basketball Besides, it's a good horror movie. But Peter is killed by his ex-wife and he records the process by DV... Crying or Very sad

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:06 am

banlong, don't worry. I am on your side. I love horror movies, coupled with some love scenes. hmmmm... that make the horror movie just "perfect"... Razz

Wanna see it, but I still have many other Peter's shows unfinished yet.... Embarassed Maybe I'll stream & watch it from internet... You mean Peter in "One Missed Call" recorded his death?? What a Face So eerie, but I guess I'll like it! Wink

I've heard Peter spoken in Japanese: quite a few lines in the movie called, "Happiness". Watched it many years back.
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:50 am

haha, tumn tumn, I have a lot of his shows not to see yet.....sometimes, I forbid myself not to see them. for I won't spend too much time on Peter.

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down