Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Ho Keeps Life for Surgery in Canada Over New Years

4 posters

Go down

Peter Ho Keeps Life for Surgery in Canada Over New Years Empty Peter Ho Keeps Life for Surgery in Canada Over New Years

Post by kristin_nguyen Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:55 am

Source: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Peter-Ho-Keeps-Life-for-Surgery-in-Canada-Over-New-Years-talk496222.html
Translated by Cmiley@asianfanatics.net

The ends about to end, Peter Ho has been really busy. Not only having to help god son 沈建宏 John Shen promote his new album, he is also busy producing more of the single "I only care for you" for charity. Having new years is an opportunity for time to rest, having sharing dinner with his family then he'll be flying to Canada for surgery that's not avoidable. "I've had asthma since young, the last few times filming, and at the concert it came back almost in shock. Earlier a friend introduced, that in Canada there's doctors that can help cure it, for the sake of life, I'll have to sacrifice the time with family to go quickly get it cured!"

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
kristin_nguyen
kristin_nguyen

Back to top Go down

Peter Ho Keeps Life for Surgery in Canada Over New Years Empty Re: Peter Ho Keeps Life for Surgery in Canada Over New Years

Post by fang2 Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:05 am

kristin nguyen, thanks.....for sharing the translation Very Happy

Peter will take a leave until March 5, 2008.
Will be missing him!! Hope that everyhthing goes smoothly with his asthma treatment. Will pray for him.... Very Happy
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Peter Ho Keeps Life for Surgery in Canada Over New Years Empty Re: Peter Ho Keeps Life for Surgery in Canada Over New Years

Post by x0xmysslindax0x Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:21 am

i can feel for Peter b/c i too have asthma..... and it sucks wen u cant breath sometimes... i hope the surgery goes well and he will no longer use an inhaler and go one with his life breathing with ease.....GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
x0xmysslindax0x
x0xmysslindax0x

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:17 pm

In any case, health is the base of everything....

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:06 pm

Found another similar news from baidu
08/1/25何润东 疼歌迷掏腰包送单曲 何润东 要请假回加开刀
记者刘卫莉/台北报导

何润东长年为气喘所苦,前阵子听朋友提起,加拿大有医院可开刀治疗气喘病,决定过完农历年就回加拿大治病,他已跟经纪公司请假至3月5日,希望彻底解决纠缠他30年的老毛病。
这几年气候异常,气温变化大,对患有气喘的何润东是一大折磨,常在拍戏或录音时病发,导致工作停顿,所以当他听说能开刀治疗时就打算试试看。趁著工作空档,何润东带著乾儿子沈建宏一起拍贺岁照,他透露,今年农历年将在台湾全心陪父母过节不工作,沈建宏却是年初二就得开工抢钱。
沈建宏很感谢乾爹上周陪他到中国跑专辑宣传,他发现乾爹真够力,所到之处只要有何润东的名字出现,现场就涌至大批人潮,让他卖了不少CD;父子俩将携手为即将举办的奥运,演唱「为奥运加油」
■何润东带著乾儿子沈建宏,提前向本报读者拜年。 (多利安提供)

Loving his fans, He Rundong Pulled out His Belt-bag (took out some money) to Give Fans His Single. Taking a leave for a Surgery in Canada.
Reporter: Liu Wei Li/Taipei Baodao

For years, He Rundong has been suffering from an asthma. Hearing from a friend that Canada has a hospital providing the surgery treatment for asthma, he decided to go there to treat his illness after Chinese New Year. He has asked for a leave to his management company until March 5, and hopes that his 30 year old illness can be totally cured.

These few years, the climate is exceptional. The temperature changes in a big way. Those who got asthma like He Rundong will suffer the most. When filming or recording, he often got his asthma and caused the work to stop. Therefore, when he heard about the treatment via surgery, he plans to have a try. While he was free from work, He Rundong and his adopted son ~ Shen Jianhong was making some New Year's greeting photos. He Rundong disclosed that he would accompany his parents in Taiwan to celebrate CNY and would not work during that time. On the contrary, Shen Jianhong has to start working in the beginning of February.

Shen Jianhong thanked his ‘godfather’ for accompanying him to promote his album in China last week. He discovered his ‘godfather’s power. As long as He Rundong’s name was heard, the venue was crowded with a large quantities of people. This let him sell many CDs. The father and son will be hand in hand for Olympic Games which soon will be coming. They will sing "Wei Ao Yun Zia You” ( Refuel for Olympic Games).

Very Happy As usual, please PM me, if u find mistakes....thanks.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:17 pm

so we can't see Peter's news untill March.5...... Sad but I'm happy to see a healthy Peter(without asthma) bounce

thanks for Fang2's translation! cheers

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down