Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

08/01/09 Peter Follows Jay Zhou's Steps to be A Producer

5 posters

Go down

08/01/09 Peter Follows Jay Zhou's Steps to be A Producer Empty 08/01/09 Peter Follows Jay Zhou's Steps to be A Producer

Post by fang2 Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:39 pm

source : http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=308811677

08.1.9 何润东效法周杰伦 砸千万升格当制作人
TOM音乐
关键字:何润东
组图:何润东效法周杰伦 砸千万升格当制作人
2007年何润东在音乐上投资制作自己喜欢且睽别七年的唱片《黑色翅膀》。2008年一开始;何润东透过经纪人表示:将于2008年底砸下千万台币投资拍摄偶像剧。
组图:何润东效法周杰伦 砸千万升格当制作人

其实这几年何润东一直在内地拍戏。很多台湾的制作公司都想找请他回来拍偶像剧。前阵子还有台湾媒体问了何润东经纪人Ben说:何润东是不是不想拍偶像剧?!为何不回来台湾拍偶像剧等问题。经纪人Ben表示:“何润东从未说不回来台湾拍偶像剧!只是在内地的戏没断过让他回不来,再加上何润东想挑选适合他的偶像剧,但一直都找不到!他想演的又不一定是制作单位想要拍的戏。所以这就变成说何润东不接演台湾偶像剧的传言。前阵子;刚好我和何润东聊到,最近韩国裴勇俊的《太王四神记》和周杰伦的电影《不能说的秘密》都有投资。这种方式不但可以想拍自己想拍的戏,相对的也可以控制戏的质量,对艺人是好的。就因为这样一句话;何润东竟然和我表示:其实他也想了很久,希望自己也能投资拍戏。”但由于目前手头上已经答应了二部戏,再加上日本NHK还要补戏,所以最快要到年底才能开拍自己投资的戏。至于要拍何种题材的偶像剧?!经纪人Ben说:“这几天何润东已经选了几部日本漫画,也透过何润东日本经纪公司正在洽谈版权。所以暂时不能透露”。

另外;何润东曾为自己唱片专辑执导过《黑色翅膀》、《我只在乎你》二首MV而颇受好评!!对于自己投资当制作人拍戏,是否还想兼导演一职?!何润东说:“我对当导演的确很有兴趣!但在这一次我投资的戏中,我不会一心二用!!毕竟拍MV和拍电视剧不一样,我还是希望当好这部戏的演员,把戏演好。”

I challenge myself to translate the news into English. Any corrections will be welcomed. Cool

2008/01/09 He Rundong Follows Jay Zhou’s Step to Pour out Millions to be a Producer.

In 2007, He Rundong invested in the music to produce his own favourite work : ‘Black Wing’ MV for his album. In the beginning of 2008, He Rundong through his manager indicates that in the end of 2008, he will pour out millions Taiwan dollar as investment to film idol TV series.

Actually, these several years He Rundong continuously roles in Mainland TV dramas/series. Many Taiwan film companies have asked him to come back to role in idol drama. Currently, Taiwan media asked He Rundong’s manager ~ Ah Ben these questions: “Doesn’t He Rundong want to role in idol drama? Why doesn't he come back to Taiwan for filming idol TV drama?” Manager Ben indicates that, "He Rundong never says that he does not want to film idol drama!” The reason is that He Rundong still has filmed Mainland dramas. In addition, he wants to select which role that fits him, but until now, he still cannot find one! The role he wants sometimes is not the film company wants. Later on, this turns to be a rumour saying that He Rundong does not want to film Taiwan idol drama.

Currently, He Rundong and I had a chat about South Korean
Pei Yongjun’s "Tai Wang Si Shen Ji/ Four Heavenly Kings” and Jay Zhou’s "Secret” in which the actors made investment. Through this way, not only the actor can produce his own drama as he wants, but also he can control the quality of the drama. This will be good for the actor himself. Because of these words, He Rundong unexpectedly indicated to me that he had thought about this matter since a long time ago, and he hopes that he can invest to make a drama.

"Since He Rundong has received two dramas at present, plus he has to continue Japanese NHK TV series, the time to begin shooting the drama in which he himself invests, is the end of this year.

What kind of theme will be for the idol drama?! As for this matter, Manager Ben said , "These days He Rundong has already chosen several Japanese
manga, and discuss the copyright. Therefore, for the time being, it cannot be disclosed ".

Moreover, He Rundong has directed "Black Wing" MV for his own album and "I Only Care for You". Both MV-s receive high praise! ! Regarding being a producer of the idol drama, will he also be the director, too ? He Rundong said that, "I have great interest in being a director! But in the drama in which I invest, I won’t be “one heart two functions” (cannot be a director plus the producer) ! ! Afterall, filming MV and drama are different, I still hope to become the actor of the drama, and make it a good work."
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

08/01/09 Peter Follows Jay Zhou's Steps to be A Producer Empty Re: 08/01/09 Peter Follows Jay Zhou's Steps to be A Producer

Post by banlong Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:48 am

fang2, good job! I can understand your translation fully!

seems Peter only wish to invest in this new idol sery and role in it. he isn't going to direct it....

what kind of role will be fit to our guy? I think it will be a little complex , deep and challenging... I don't want him to role a common idol character! I even like him to role a bad man, for example, Maoje....through this kind of character his performal skill can be shown better!

banlong

Back to top Go down

08/01/09 Peter Follows Jay Zhou's Steps to be A Producer Empty Re: 08/01/09 Peter Follows Jay Zhou's Steps to be A Producer

Post by kristin_nguyen Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:19 pm

Actually , I don't want Peter act in a idol drama . This kind of drama doesn't suit him . I think he should role a character as Yun ( Feng Yen ) , Xiao Ho ( Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon ) , Mao Jie ( Yu Guan Yin ) ...

Although I don't think that his choice is suitable but I will always support for him ^^
kristin_nguyen
kristin_nguyen

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:27 pm

If Peter becomes the producer, he will have the power to control the quality of the drama. So, I think it will be something special. Very Happy

I love seeing Peter in drama, but I also like the character he roled as Bu Jing Yun (WCI) or Xiao Hu (CTHD). So, I dream that he will role as 'Bu Jing Yun' or 'Xiao Hu' in modern drama. Very Happy
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by x0xmysslindax0x Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:10 pm

i agree... Peter would be a really good producer.... Good Luck!!
x0xmysslindax0x
x0xmysslindax0x

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:38 am

perfect peter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down