Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

09 Dec '07 Peter Ho Releases Single for Charity

2 posters

Go down

09 Dec '07 Peter Ho Releases Single for Charity Empty 09 Dec '07 Peter Ho Releases Single for Charity

Post by tumn tumn Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:26 am

I read this article on Peter's new single & I thought I could share it with all his non-chinese reading fans. After translating this article, I just hope I could be in Mainand China to grab the opportunities to donate several bucks for charity (in fact, I want the EP more... lol! ) It's super worth for value, read on & you'll know...

Source of news: http://www.herundong.com/shownews.asp?id=138

何润东推出单曲搞慈善

昨天,何润东的最新单曲《我只在乎你》在全国23个城市的31家电台播出。为配合慈善主题,何润东将从12月26日起在内地各个城市进行大型慈善活动。歌迷只需为MusicRadio音乐之声主办的“我要上学”公益活动捐5元以上善款,即可获赠《我只在乎你》超值单曲CD。
  歌曲《我只在乎你》取材邓丽君的同名经典情歌,由何润东的圈中好友张克帆重新作词作曲。限量版EP不仅收录了这首单曲,还收录了何润东自导自演的MV以及同名短篇小说。

He Run Tong Releases Single for Charity

Yesterday, He Run Tong's latest single, "I Only Care About You" was broadcasted in 31 local broadcasting stations of 23 cities nationwide. In order to complement with the charity theme, Peter will carry out large scale charity activities in every city of Mainland beginning from 26th December. Fans only require to contribute above RMB 5 as donation to the public welfare activity, "I Want To Go To School" organised by Music Radio's Sound of Music, and will obtain a worth-for-value single CD, "I Only Care About You".

The song "I Only Care About You" is taken from Teresa Teng's classic love song of the same title, being rework on the lyrics and music by Peter Ho's good friend, Zhang Ke Fan. The limited edition EP does not only contain this single, but also contains Peter's self-direct and self-perform MV, as well as, a short story of the same name.
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

09 Dec '07 Peter Ho Releases Single for Charity Empty Re: 09 Dec '07 Peter Ho Releases Single for Charity

Post by fang2 Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:23 pm

tumn tumn, thanks for the translation Very Happy

U sound like me. I wish I were in Mainland when Peter's so popular there. Very Happy Wow, 23 cities ..... Peter'll be so busy by the end of this year.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down