Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Nov '07 Peter's Practising Baseball

Go down

5 Nov '07 Peter's Practising Baseball Empty 5 Nov '07 Peter's Practising Baseball

Post by fang2 Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:43 am

credit: baidu forum post http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=283981043
07/11/5何润东特训 不敢亵渎40号
自由时报
王建民球衣背号「40」,何润东不敢亵渎,坚持不穿,担心「台湾之光」,在他手上变成「台湾之耻」!

11月9日在日本举行的亚洲职棒大赛开打,何润东受邀代表台湾担任开球嘉宾,出发之际,从未摸过球的他,昨天临时抱佛脚,请来王建民老师高英杰帮他恶补球技,技术指导一番。

为了这次重任,何润东经纪公司帮他准备一套「战服」,背号就是「40」,何润东立即表态拒绝换上,他说,因为王建民是「台湾之光」,而自己从未投过球,万一开球投得不好,「就会变成『台湾之耻』。」决定另外准备棒球服。

自得知担任开球嘉宾后,何润东2个礼拜前就开始苦练,努力好久,只为了开1次球,他说:「1球就定生死了!」因此压力很大,高英杰教练认为他手腕力道需再加强,其他的,只要「耍帅」即可!

5 Nov '07 Peter's Practising Baseball 897a0211

*This English translation’s translated via On Line Free Translator. To make it readable, it’s paraphrased. Please PM me…when there’re any corrections.

07/05/5 He Rundong dared not to wear number '40'.

On Nov 9 2007, He Rundong will represent Taiwan in the opening of Japan Baseball Competition. As he has never learnt baseball before, he is now learning how to play it with Gao Yingjie who was Wang Jianming's coach (Wang Jianming is an outstanding baseball player in Taiwan and his back number is 40).

Because of this event, HRD's management company prepared baseball clothes for him. The back number was 40. HRD quickly refused to wear it, and said "Wang Jianming is "Taiwan Zhi Guang". I've never learnt baseball, in case I can't throw a good ball, I will disgrace the name". HRD decided to wear another baseball clothes.

During these two weeks, HRD were practicing hard. Though it's only for throwing one ball, he said "One ball means life and death!". Because the pressure is high, Gao Yingjie coach thinks that his hand skill needs more strength, the other is no problem!
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down