Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess! Guess! Guess! Guest star: Peter Ho and Chen Xi Rong

3 posters

Go down

Guess! Guess! Guess!  Guest star: Peter Ho and Chen Xi Rong Empty Guess! Guess! Guess! Guest star: Peter Ho and Chen Xi Rong

Post by Ivana B. Anonymous Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:29 pm

I think this is also referred to as Blackie's show. I'm not sure.

Peter Ho was given a chart with multiple celebrity smiles in which he has to choose the most appealing one to him. He first eliminated this woman (I don't know her name in English) and said her lips look too sickly (when her face was revealed, he goes, "whew, it's a good thing I know her very well. I hope she wont get mad at me for saying that," before he asked, "uh...these women aren't in studio today are they?" Then he eliminated another pair of lips (Chen Xi Rong's) because he said they looked too much like Chen Xi Rong's. When the pic was lifted to reveal the entire face, that pair of lips do indeed belong to Chen Xi Rong. This caused Blackie (the host) to ask, "are there no possibilities between the both of you?" I think Peter responded that they are too much like brothers to like one another. And Chen Xi Rong was prompted to say that the main reason why she was signed to a company was because Peter put in a good word for her while his company was deciding who to promote as an artist. For that she was much to thank Peter for.

To be continued...

Ivana B. Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Guess! Guess! Guess!  Guest star: Peter Ho and Chen Xi Rong Empty Re: Guess! Guess! Guess! Guest star: Peter Ho and Chen Xi Rong

Post by banlong Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Ivana

thanks! the program seems funny! Very Happy
like to know what kind of lips Peter favours Cool .....

banlong

Back to top Go down

Guess! Guess! Guess!  Guest star: Peter Ho and Chen Xi Rong Empty Re: Guess! Guess! Guess! Guest star: Peter Ho and Chen Xi Rong

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:50 pm

ivana, thanks..... Very Happy

wow, the show seems so fun and interesting Rolling Eyes I haven't seen it yet.

Our guy is again facing the lips game show. Hahaha
Once I saw a clip in which Peter was asked to match lips with actresses paired up with him in dramas. And u know, he can match them all perfectly. Twisted Evil
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down