Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

08/01/01 Peter wears Tag Heuer to show man's charm

3 posters

Go down

08/01/01   Peter wears Tag Heuer to show man's charm Empty 08/01/01 Peter wears Tag Heuer to show man's charm

Post by banlong Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:20 pm

(2008/01/01 United Daily News) Peter wears Tag Heuer to show man’s charm
“Time is the very rival of me in the boxing arena.” In his blog, Peter so analyzes the drastic competition between him and time. Peter, who is busy in acting, singing even directing MV , almost wears watch day and night except filming ancient drama. For 32 year-old Peter, Tag Heuer is his sharp weapon to grasp time. It always precisely calculates his each step with its precisest hand and second hand, urging him to challenge the next achievement.

up to the present , the wristwatch he most treasures is the SLR professional vehicle race time stopwatch produced by Tag Heuer and Mercedes-Benz racing team. This model of wristwatch is designed for the players driving SLR racing cars. it can precisely calculate time and speed during the match . It makes Peter, who is fond of F1 vehicle race, unable to put it down. Peter likes to wear this style of wristwatch to show man’s smart charm while in sports clothes.

Peter said joyfully “ this SLR wristwatch values 110,000, although not rank high in Tag Heuer, it was initially promoted for the honoured celebrity can afford Mercedes-Benz SLR racing car worth 7,000,000 RMB ( approximately 3,085 Taiwan dollars ). So it values uncommon to wear this style of wristwatch.”

This style of Tag Heuer limits the quantity 3500 in the world. The one Peter has is the 1229th. He talked happy with the manufactuer when watched F1 car racing in France this summer vacation. The manufactuer mailed him the wristwatch from Switzerland to Taibei. So Peter repeatedly said “ I shall never part with this famous watch to anybody.”

08/01/01   Peter wears Tag Heuer to show man's charm 41619010

banlong

Back to top Go down

08/01/01   Peter wears Tag Heuer to show man's charm Empty Re: 08/01/01 Peter wears Tag Heuer to show man's charm

Post by ltk Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:46 am

he look smart all the time . i think so .
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

08/01/01   Peter wears Tag Heuer to show man's charm Empty Re: 08/01/01 Peter wears Tag Heuer to show man's charm

Post by fang2 Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Basketball banlong, thanks a lot your translation !!

See.... Peter is really a GOOD spokeperson. We know more about his wristwatch now.

ltk (waving), welcome back !! I've missed your posts already. bounce
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down