Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15 Dec' 07 Peter Stays Up Whole Night for Godson

4 posters

Go down

15 Dec' 07 Peter Stays Up Whole Night for Godson Empty 15 Dec' 07 Peter Stays Up Whole Night for Godson

Post by tumn tumn Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:39 am

I read this article today & I'm greatly touched by Peter’s fatherly conduct. I bet his fans would line up to have him as the “god father” - except those who would like him to be their lover instead! lol!

Source of news: http://ent.cctv.com/20071215/101650.shtml

沈建宏演唱会失足坠台 何润东陪护彻夜未眠

新浪娱乐讯 昨日(14日), 沈建宏在深圳演唱会上不慎由二米五高的舞台失足坠台,被送当地医院急疹,同场表演的干爹何润东忧心如焚,表演结束后立即赶往医院探视,并彻夜未眠守护,表现出父子情深一面。

昨日的支持正版演唱会由周董与何润东领衔,柯有伦、戴佩妮、刘耕宏、张敬轩、许安安等群星积极参与。第二个出场的沈建宏原本表现上佳,一连三首热歌劲舞引爆全场热情,和许安安演绎《爱是唯一》时更引发粉丝尖叫连连!展现十足舞台潜力!岂料沈建宏专注表演,退场时因走错方向失足坠台,直直从二米五高的舞台上掉落!!现场观众也立时被这意外吓到!爆出惊呼!

意外发生后,沈建宏还强忍疼痛回到后台,旋即被剧痛压至动弹不得!经纪人当机立断叫来救护车前往当地医院就疹!而何润东得悉后亦心痛不已,表演完预定节目后火速赶往医院探视,并不顾被医院群众认出,悉心照料建宏至深夜,直到X光检查报告出来后确认未伤及脊髓后才稍稍放下心来!何润东和沈建宏同门五年,一起成长,更在两年前认了“干父子”,感情非常深。今年沈建宏单飞出专辑《半成年》,何润东曾亲自跨刀为他拍摄宣传照,更在自己的博客上称赞沈建宏15岁却很坚强,以“伟大的青少年”鼓励他,父子之情令人动容。

由于艺人坠台事件络绎不绝,昨日事件也再敲响艺人表演安全的警钟。沈建宏经纪人辛志谕也表示万幸,“目前建宏打完镇痛剂后已经可以自己走路,虽然医生说还要进一步观察,但从那么高的地方掉下未受更重的伤已属幸运!”但为了安全起见,沉建宏于今天返台后将再做一次检查。

沈建宏的粉丝目前在网路上纷纷祈祷,很担心沉建宏的伤势,沈建宏安抚大家以外;还开玩笑的说:昨晚让我最痛的不是摔下来的痛!而是错过周董,没看到他压轴的演出

SHEN JIAN HONG (KRIS) TAKES THE WRONG STEP AND FALLS FROM THE STAGE, HE RUN DONG (PETER) STAYED UP THE WHOLE NIGHT TO TAKE CARE OF HIM

15 Dec' 07 Peter Stays Up Whole Night for Godson 0110
Kris & Peter

15 Dec' 07 Peter Stays Up Whole Night for Godson 0210
15 Dec' 07 Peter Stays Up Whole Night for Godson 0310
Kris is urgently sent to the hospital

Sina Entertainment News, yesterday (14th) Kris carelessly took the wrong step and fell down from a 2.5-meter high stage during a singing performance in Shen Zhen. He was rushed to the local hospital. Performing on the same location, his godfather, Peter was so worried that he immediately rushed to the hospital right after his performance. Furthermore, he stayed up throughout the night taking care of him, portraying a profound “father & son” relationship.

Yesterday’s “Support the Legal Copy” concert was lead by Chou Dong (Jay Chou) and Peter Ho, Ke You Lun, Dai Pei Ni (Penny Tai), Liu Geng Hong, Zhang Jing Xuan, Xu An An and other superstars active participation. The second performer, Kris Shen initially displayed an excellent performance. He sang 3 pop songs consecutively and danced, heated up the passionate audiences, and when duet with Xu An An in “Love Is The Only”, triggered fans to scream repeatedly! Portraying a hundred percent showmanship! Who would imagine Kris, who had concentrated in his performance, while leaving the stage went off track, took the wrong step and directly fell down from the 2.5 meter high stage!! Audiences at the scene were also immediately frightened by this accident! Burst out a frightened cry!

After the accident, Kris Shen suppressed the pain and returned to backstage, and then he was unable to move due to severe pain! His manager immediately decided to call the ambulance and send him to the local hospital for treatment. Meantime, Peter grieved after learning about the incident. When he had finished his performance, Peter arranged to rush to the hospital for a visit after the program, not concerned about his status of being recognized in the hospital. He took good care of Kris till late at night, and until the X-Ray examination result was released confirming that there was no injury to the spinal cord, Peter’s worry was somewhat put to a rest! Peter and Chris were together for 5 years, grew up together, and each acknowledged as “God Father & Son” two years ago, their feelings were extremely profound. This year, when Kris released his album, “Half Grown-up”, Peter personally photographed for him, as well as praised Kris in his blog that although he was 15-year old he was actually very strong, calling him the “Great Youth” to give him encouragement. Their “father & son” bond made others moved.

Since entertainers stage fallen incidents continuously happened, yesterday’s incident also alarmed the performers on their safety during performance. Kris’s manager, Xin Zhi Yu, expressed his blessings, “At the moment, Kris is able to walk after being given the analgesic dose. Although the doctor said that he still needs further observation, it is already fortunate that he did not have severe injuries after fallen down from such a high place!” Nevertheless, for safety reasons, when the stage is returned today, an inspection will be carried out.

Kris’s fans on the internet at the moment are praying, and very worried about his condition. Aside from consoling everyone, Kris cracked up a joke saying that, “What made me most painful yesterday was not the pain that was caused by falling down! It’s actually missing Jay Chou, not able to see his performance!”

banlong please correct me if the translation is wrong. I think some parts are not so right. What do you think?

Last edited by on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

15 Dec' 07 Peter Stays Up Whole Night for Godson Empty Re: 15 Dec' 07 Peter Stays Up Whole Night for Godson

Post by banlong Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:48 pm

fang2, you translated so long an article. it will take me half a day to read...haha!

banlong

Back to top Go down

15 Dec' 07 Peter Stays Up Whole Night for Godson Empty Re: 15 Dec' 07 Peter Stays Up Whole Night for Godson

Post by fang2 Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:58 pm

banlong.....it's tumn tumn who translated the article Very Happy

I saw the news yesterday at baidu.com, but find it so difficult to translate especially the detailed one.

But then, tada...... tumn tumn did it for us..... cheers thanks a bunch!! Good job !!

Sometimes, I wonder why Peter doesn't call Kris Shen Jianhong as his "god brother" as he also doesn't have a little brother? I just find that the term "godson" makes Peter old....hahahaha
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:36 pm

oh! I'm so careless! Sorry, tumn tumn!

I'm not too sure about the phrase "craked up", what's the meaning of "crake"?

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:01 pm

I'm trying to help...

the word should be cracked up ^ ^, I guess.

So, "cracked up a joke" ...means telling a joke or telling something that make other people laugh !!
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:26 pm

hi banlong, it's a typo error. Fang is correct, it's supposed to be "cracked up". Very Happy

Fang I am also wondering of why Peter not make Kris his "godbrother". It'll sound better and it's more logical. Can you imagine someone as tall as Kris calling out to a cute hunk like Peter, "Hey, Father!".... I would think it's either the father who has taken botox or the kid who has grown-up too fast!... Razz
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:09 pm

tumn tumn wrote:

Fang I am also wondering of why Peter not make Kris his "godbrother". It'll sound better and it's more logical. Can you imagine someone as tall as Kris calling out to a cute hunk like Peter, "Hey, Father!".... I would think it's either the father who has taken botox or the kid who has grown-up too fast!... Razz

tumn, your posting cracked me up HAHAHAHAHA

I hope to find someone (MC or interviewer) will ask Peter about this matter in the interview or tv show. sunny Why does he like being called as godfather?
I want to know his answer king

From his Benchbody~Shanghai clip, I once heard Peter said that most his friends have been married and he's become godfather for their kids.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:38 pm

Huh? He has so many godsons! I bet he really loves kids and really hopes to get married (looking at one of the messages that he had posted in his blog earlier). His wife and kids (I mean real sons-to-be, NOT godsons) will be so lucky! drunken
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:14 am

Peter seems ready to be a father, but he not have this opportunity yet.....

I also disagree with "godson" called...Kris to old to be his son..but Peter really care aobut him ya...
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down