Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13 Dec '07 Peter's Single Launches @ Sina Music

5 posters

Go down

13 Dec '07 Peter's Single Launches @ Sina Music Empty 13 Dec '07 Peter's Single Launches @ Sina Music

Post by tumn tumn Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:36 am

Here is another charity work from Peter in Taiwan. I hope he'll cover more parts of Asia too!

Source of news: http://www.herundong.com/shownews.asp?id=141

何润东《我只在乎你》新浪音乐首播

13 Dec '07 Peter's Single Launches @ Sina Music Peter10

He Run Dong's "I Only Care About You" first broadcast at Sina Music today.

新浪音乐讯 《我只在乎你》也是张克帆(听歌)(听歌)首次创作卖给别人唱的歌曲。本来是张克帆自己想留给自己发专辑时唱,刚好被何润东(听歌,blog)的经纪人Ben听到这首歌,就希望张克帆能割爱给何润东。由于张克帆和何润东经纪人Ben是老朋友了!所以在Ben套交情下,张克帆将他的创作处女作品《我只在乎你》给了何润东来唱。

为了配合这一张《我只在乎你》单曲,何润东打破传统方式,将不进唱片行来贩卖,全部让何润东后援会以街头义卖方式。每张单曲在台湾全部10元限量1万张!所卖的费用都会捐给儿童家庭福利基金会的“给一个温暖的便当”。

He Run Dong's "I Only Care About You" Launches Broadcast at Sina Music

The Sina Music News, "I Only Care About You" is also Zhang Ke Fan's 1st time selling his work to other people to sing. Initially Zhang Ke Fan wanted to set this song aside for himself when he releases his album. Coincidentally, Peter's Manager, Ben heard this song, and hoped that Zhang Ke Fan could give up his treasure and give to Peter, since Zhang Ke Fan & Peter's Manager, Ben were old friends! Therefore, looking at the friendship with Ben, Zhang Ke Fan gave his virgin creation, "I Only Care About You" to Peter to sing.

In order to complement with this piece of "I Only Care About You" single, Peter breaks the traditional way: it will not enter the record stores for sale, and will completely let the He Run Dong's back assistant group to sell it through the street corner charity bazaar. In Taiwan, every single costs (Chinese Yuan) CNY 10 with limited quantities of only 10,000 pieces! The receipts from the sales will be donated to the Child & Family Welfare Foundation, "Give A Warm Meal".
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

13 Dec '07 Peter's Single Launches @ Sina Music Empty Re: 13 Dec '07 Peter's Single Launches @ Sina Music

Post by kristin_nguyen Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:48 pm

Thanks for your translation I love you U 're so kute , tumn tumn
kristin_nguyen
kristin_nguyen

Back to top Go down

13 Dec '07 Peter's Single Launches @ Sina Music Empty Re: 13 Dec '07 Peter's Single Launches @ Sina Music

Post by banlong Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:25 am

thank you, tumn tumn, your translation is easy to understand:)

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:34 am

thanks... tumn tumn Very Happy

Our Peter ( or perhaps his management) has found a good strategy to promote his latest music work ! Smile
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by x0xmysslindax0x Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:52 am

hey thanx tumn tumn
x0xmysslindax0x
x0xmysslindax0x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down