Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your fave Peter's TV series?

+8
Shan2
tumn tumn
Tianyi Lu
star.tianxing
kristin_nguyen
yessy_loren
ltk
fang2
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's your fave Peter's TV series? Empty What's your fave Peter's TV series?

Post by fang2 Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:50 am

Hi guys, let's talk about Peter here!! Very Happy
I love you Share with other fans about your fave Peter's TV series
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

What's your fave Peter's TV series? Empty Re: What's your fave Peter's TV series?

Post by ltk Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:04 am

for me , i love all of peter series . HA HA HA

i think it 's hard for choosing some serie . Just only have Peter , love all .
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

What's your fave Peter's TV series? Empty Re: What's your fave Peter's TV series?

Post by yessy_loren Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:01 pm

I am not watch all his tv series yet...So for right now, the favorite one is Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang...That's really good colossal series...They make it really big for tv series...
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by kristin_nguyen Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:10 am

My fave Peter's TV series :

Crouching tiger,hidden dragon => The first Peter 's series that I have seen

Feng Yun 1

Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang

Men & Legends

Yu Guan Yin

Besides , I like other Peter 's series , too ^^
kristin_nguyen
kristin_nguyen

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:57 pm

Guys, now it's my turn to share with you all.
So far, I have seen these series:
1. Feng Yun 1 (the 1st time I saw Peter)
2. Feng Yun 2
3. Butterfly Lovers ( I love you I become his fans after watching it)

then I'm trying to find other series.... and see how many series that I've watched Very Happy

4. Love at the Aegean Sea
5. Romance in the White House
6. Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang
7. One Metre of Sunshine
8. Crouching Tiger & Hidden Dragon
9. Men & Legends
10. Fairy Tale of Paris
11. Qin Wang Li Shi Min
12. Midnight Song
* plus (re-watching Feng Yun 1)

Very Happy Frankly speaking, it's not really easy to choose which one is my fave tv series... I love Peter's acting in most of his series. He turns to be another person in each series and is able to make me fall in love with him once again and again I love you

But.. if I have to choose... Very Happy I will choose the one that makes me fall in love with Peter for the 1st time.... Butterfly Lovers. This is the 3rd series I've watched (1st & 2nd one were Feng Yun 1&2).

I love to see Peter's lively face and 'sunshine' smile in Butterfly Lovers. I also feel touched to see his teary eyes. He's really good in his acting here. Peter is really good in his 'crying' scenes. Smile
The ending song "Shuang Fei" is also one of the main attraction for me. Actually, I decided to watch this series because of the song. His voice is sooo nice in my ears.
When I watched the "soft hearted San Bo", I just couldn't remember that the actor is the same person who once roled as the "cold Yun" in Feng Yun 1.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:57 am

hmmm... actually i dunno how to choose leh... haha...

maybe "QING DING AI QIN HAI" i think... i really really really really... really really really love LI YAO XIANG a lot a lot!!!

but i dun like the last part of "Butterfly lovers"... i felt quite angry when i saw Liang Shanbo died that way...

Feng Yun 1 is the first chance for me to know Peter... when i saw his name, my first feeling was "lol... the name is so funny..." haha... anyway...

Also, i admire Mao Jie in "Yu Guan Yin" a lot... HAHA!

yup yup! that's it!

star.tianxing

http://blog.sina.com.cn/loveshitianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:08 am

Star.TianXing...Qing Ding Ai Qin Hai? I lost here..I don't know which series u talking about..maybe, u can give the English title?

And About Yu Guan Yin..I also not watch it yet...Is this series really great?? Hm, maybe we can open the topic about this series, so we can discuss about it more
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:40 am

QING DING AI QIN HAI is "Love at the Aegean Sea" lah... hehee...

For Yu Guan Yin rite, i think the character he played is cool... haha... he played damn well!!!

oh btw ah... the other main male character in Yu Guan Yin is called Tong Dawei... he is from my city yo!!! Very Happy my city is damn small one... hmmm... we are proud of him! haha!

star.tianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:49 am

oh! i suddenly rmb another series i love most...

in Chinese it's called "QI JI"... in English is "Miracle"

is it the one called "Men & Legends"??

star.tianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:07 am

Agree with Yessy's idea.. let's discuss abt Yu Guan Yin... !! I haven't seen it coz it's not available here.

So far, only 3 of us have seen it : ltk, star.tianxing, kristin nguyen ! Perhaps, you all can tell us more why u admire Peter's acting. I read that he roled as a bad guy who loved Sunli so deeply.

I also like... Li Yaoxiang in Love of the Aegean Sea! Peter is just so adorable.... ,but I can't stand seeing the ending... so sad!

Men & Legends is not Qi Ji, but Qing Wu Fei Hong.
Qi Ji... who's Peter's girl there? Perhaps, we can help u with the English title.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:47 am

Huang Yi!

Peter played Zhao Chengzhen then Huang Played Zhao Meimeng...

also got Li Zonghan and Xie Yuxin

star.tianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:48 am

damn touching one

star.tianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:08 am

hmmmm.... I think I miss this good touching series,then.
Still curious to know... for sure. Is that "Ugly Duckling" / Hou Tian Mei Ni?
Huang Yi is kinda an ugly girl at first, then she becomes a pretty one.
Peter roles as a psychiatrist.

Is that rite?
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:21 am

Peter roles as Huang Yi's brother...

that's a damn toughing series!!!!! i promise!!!!!

Since that series, i know i will never come out of my love of Peter...

star.tianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:26 am

oh i c.... it's not Ugly Duckling, then.
Qi Ji (Miracle) is 2001 series.
Pleaseeee let us know what the storyline in brief. Why is it so damned touching ?
So, u hv been peter's fans for a long time. ^ ^
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:31 am

http://www.ku6.com/show/jkFK3IvyI-cM41yu.html

here is a link for Qi Ji... only a small part...

i like Peter since Feng Yun 1... that's the first series i watched... (i mean he played... )

star.tianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:35 am

What's your fave Peter's TV series? 74705l

a very small photo...

for the storyline... im sry to say that my English is too poor to translate it...
but i will try tmr cos it's quite late alr... im darn sleepy... Smile

okay... i hope i can translate it successfully tmr!!!

star.tianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:36 am

xie xie... fro the link !!
i also found it in tudoou
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Jrc_v83PkO8/

It's an ancient drama. around 30 episodes.
Is Peter the main lead?
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:39 am

good nite, star !!

u can post in Peter's Series.... okay?? ^ ^ Open a new topic for this series!
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by star.tianxing Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:16 am

main lead!!! haha! looks so young...

star.tianxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tianyi Lu Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:30 pm

He is a cool boyWhat's your fave Peter's TV series? 99511360001
A lovely boy
Tianyi Lu
Tianyi Lu

Back to top Go down

What's your fave Peter's TV series? Empty My Favorite Peter's drama?

Post by tumn tumn Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:35 am

Hi, Fang! Finally I have more time to post my views here Very Happy

I have seen several dramas of Peter's, namely:-

1. Starry Starry Night- This is the 1st drama of Peter's that I bought several years back (It was on 31/01/2003 - I still have the receipt with me Razz ). I didn't know who Peter was back then. The VCD box set of this drama was very eye catching back then, so I asked my friend who could read Chinese to translate the synopsis for me. I bought it right after that. I have watched it for more than 2 times. 2nd time onwards, I fast forwarded every scene without Peter lol! The story is quite depressing, but it never stopped me from watching it over & over again. Peter's character has sparked my interest in leukemia. I began to look for articles on this illness to know more about it. Till now, anything that relates to leukemia will inevitably interest me.

2. Miracle - I watched it from our local pay-TV network (forgotten when). Peter is the lead actor here. His character is so naive and kind. Once again, I feel in "love" with this sunny guy again!

3. One Meter Sunshine - The story is quite boring in my point of view. I bought & watched it just for the sake of watching Peter. Wink His loyalty to and longing for his dead lover were the main reasons that kept me continuing this drama. Razz

4. Love at the Aegean Sea - Frankly speaking I was quite disappointed with this drama. The story is not as good as I expected. The lead actress, Chae Rim made me so frustrated to watch it (she was so "blind" for not seeing Peter's love). His undying devotion to the lead actress was really touching. No offence, but other parts without Peter are really boring.

5. Butterfly Lovers - I always love this story since I was a kid. This remake with Peter in it is just PERFECT. What's more? He's Liang Shan Bo, the character that I like very much. Peter makes Shan Bo shines: Shan Bo is like an angel who sees everything is good, he's kind, caring, patience, loyal, mild-tempered, soft-spoken, humble, smart, and filial. Sounds like every girl's "dream man" right? drunken Well, he's a little bit DUMB, that I cant' deny! PLUS, I never expected he could be so good looking even in tears! cyclops Another reason that I like to see him here is that.... his hair was so NEAT!... I always see him with long hair which covers some part of his face, so this hair style is really different: The tidiness makes him looks innocent. Well, I watched this drama two times without fast forwarding any scene! This shows how good the script is! Among all the dramas of Peter's I've watched, I think he was given the most screen time here.

6. Legend of Hero - The story line was so-so to me. Just like what many viewers had mentioned. It's a bit dragging when it comes to the part of uniting the Chinese. He looks real good with beanies. Overcoats even make him looks taller here.

7. Romance in The White House - Once again as a very devoted guy in love. The theme song he sang for this drama is very meaningful. The story is ok, but dunno why it never tempted me to rewatch it.

8. Fairy Tale of Paris - The first time I saw Peter with so many "shirtless" scenes!! cyclops I guess now he has the masculine body to show his fans! A loyal lover (again) and an independent rich man’s son here. At last, he was given a “RICH” role bounce !!! I never expected Peter would act as a busker. He's so cute acting as a living statue! At first I couldn't even recognize it was him!

9. Phantom Lover - His screen time is too short. I just hope Liu Lei (Song Dan Ping after the fire accident) were to exchange role with Peter (Young Song Dan Ping). Anyone has the songs he sang here? I think they are good. I never wanted to continue this drama after Peter's gone. Laughing

10. Ping Pong - Watched only a few scenes from the 1st CD. When I didn't see Peter anymore, I stopped. I think this is another drama I'll never wanna resume watching.

Lining up in my list to watch is...

(1) Men & Legends
(2) Qin Wang Li Shi Min
(3) Jade Guan Yin
(4) The Young Warriors of the Yang Clan
(5) Shen Long Di Yi Dao

Sorry, I think I am pretty long winded! cheers
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:24 am

tumn tumn, wow.... thanks for sharing sunny

Peter's hairdo in Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang is also quite neat... no long hair anymore.

Your comments on Fairy Tale of Paris....sound like mine Cool Shirtless T-shirts...yes, yes,...it has that purpose!! In fact, one of my friends who IS not a fan of Peter, starts to like Peter because of this series. HAHAHA.

U know, I'm now falling in I love you for the xxx times to this sunny guy because of Miracle (Qi Ji)...he's again like an angle....super duper kind !! IMO, his role is similar to Shanbo.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan2 Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:15 pm

my fave peter's series of course crouching tiger hidden dragon. My first peter's series n my first time see peter.

i really love this series. peter n shui ling character make me really love them. there is no another couple can fight their chemistry. and there is no ancient series can fight this series. this always be my no. 1 ancient series.
Shan2
Shan2

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:10 pm

fang2 wrote:tumn tumn, wow.... thanks for sharing sunny

Peter's hairdo in Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang is also quite neat... no long hair anymore.

Your comments on Fairy Tale of Paris....sound like mine Cool Shirtless T-shirts...yes, yes,...it has that purpose!! In fact, one of my friends who IS not a fan of Peter, starts to like Peter because of this series. HAHAHA.

U know, I'm now falling in I love you for the xxx times to this sunny guy because of Miracle (Qi Ji)...he's again like an angle....super duper kind !! IMO, his role is similar to Shanbo.

Hi Fang, yeah, Peter is so good looking in Young Warriors of The Yang Clan! He looks very different (in terms of hairstyle, costume & personality) from all the brothers which made him standout among them. Just wish he had more screen time here. Having him to appear from the 13th episode is indeed a very long wait for me Mad . Dunno why, I like him in neat & tidy hairstyle: He looks much better and younger (Don't get me wrong, I didn't say he's old...) lol!

Talkin' about shirtless, I prefer him not to show too much of his body... I think he has a good body & perfect height which made him more suitable to be a "clothes hanger". So, he should wear more clothes Laughing I saw an interview that he said he likes buying 2nd hand clothes (regardless of brands). The host complimented him that the clothes look like branded ones on him. Well, we can't deny this: he makes the clothes look good, NOT the clothes make him look good. Razz

I had watched Miracle a few years back, so I can't really recall how the story goes. But I know he was very innocent here, he had 2 "fathers"... erm... I think I need to rewatch it if I manage to get a hold of this drama again Laughing .
tumn tumn
tumn tumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next