Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo, July 14 '08

2 posters

Go down

Tokyo, July 14 '08 Empty Tokyo, July 14 '08

Post by fang2 Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:17 pm

watashi wa Peter Ho desu! peter 2008/07/14
Hey guys! I'm sending my warm regards from Tokyo. The shooting of my NHK drama is coming along quite well. I already saw some of the edited scenes we've shot in Shanghai and it turned out great! The brodcasting date is scheduled on....the 13th of September! My birthday! What a coincidence! Hope that this is a good sign! Everything here is great. I found myself a gym nearby my hotel when I first got here, found a few nice restaurants, kind of like settling down in a new city. The only thing that troubles me is that the hotel rooms are toooooo small. There is no room to put my bags and luggages. I practically have to find vacant spots to walk from my bed to the door. I guess this is good in a way, it forces me to use my limited space wisely.

I had a fan gathering here in tokyo a while ago and I was really surprised to see my former Tw fan club manager. She's working part time in tokyo while studying to pursue her dream. Nothing comes easy and I'm glad to know that me and my fans are all working hard towards our goal in life.

Wish you all the best and I'll talk to you guys soon!
credit : http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=437528157
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Tokyo, July 14 '08 Empty Re: Tokyo, July 14 '08

Post by lizzie.23061 Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:58 pm

He sounded so surprised that his room was so small. I bet if it was just us regular people, it would have been HUGE!
lizzie.23061
lizzie.23061

Back to top Go down