Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ Songdongfeng’s depiction about Peter

4 posters

Go down

DJ  Songdongfeng’s depiction about Peter Empty DJ Songdongfeng’s depiction about Peter

Post by banlong Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:02 pm

On the way to the sudio, I said:”Was that a dozen years ago when I met you for the first time?”

He hastened to correct me:”No, it was eight years ago, in 1999.”

My first impression of him was good-natured, tidy and courteous.

It was in winter, he stood on the scene, wearing a red winter coat, like a triton among minnows.

He worked in conjunction with the reporters patiently, smiling, recording the same words again and again:”Hello everyone! I am Peter Herundong……”. He always nodded and said sorry when any mistakes occurred during his work.

In the exclusive interview later, I found him a youth who can think independently. There was so much meaningful thought behind his tall appearance. He talked with a good manner, earnestly and sincerely.

We talked about music and the current situation of the overseas young Chinese. He had real taste and particular thinking of these things

(continue...)

banlong

Back to top Go down

DJ  Songdongfeng’s depiction about Peter Empty Re: DJ Songdongfeng’s depiction about Peter

Post by banlong Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:35 am

At last we took picture together for fond remembrance. We held the poster of his first album, in which I was still short hair and he was long straight hair, his grin was shining.

After that, his career developed quickly. Even by a casual scanning of TV channel you could see his series. Ofen and on, his series were playing on several channel at the same time.

It iwas a little pity that his new album hasn’t been launched for a long time. He stopped singing and focused on acting.

Eight years flied by, he started to sing and appeared in my program once again.
the former newcomer has been a famous star. But he was still gentle, calm and prudential as he always be.

In order to ensure the quality of the new album, he kept working for two years and self-directed the MV.

He went around more than 30 cities just for being a bit nearer to his fans.

It seems that he is still Herundong as before, who is staid, earnest, diligent and a little puerility which is scarce in entertainment career.

(end)

banlong

Back to top Go down

DJ  Songdongfeng’s depiction about Peter Empty Re: DJ Songdongfeng’s depiction about Peter

Post by fang2 Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:46 am

banlong, xie xie ni Very Happy

I know more about Peter after reading this account. The more we know about him, the more we love him.

Where did you get this account/story? Very Happy
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:31 am

Peter is still Peter !!! cute peter .

really love himmmmmmmmm !!!!
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:34 pm

I got this story from Baidu:) Smile

banlong

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:08 pm

Reading the story makes me feel proud for Peter...I have been watching him from the first mv Zhen Xin Hua---from the cute newcomer until now--the mature star but still has warm heart and sometimes also has a childish side--Peter.

I am so glad when find out, he's still same inside Smile

Thx for Banlong...Xiexie ni!
yessy_loren
yessy_loren

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:47 pm

Thanks for your info, Banlong ^ ^

Peter is serious & earnest & diligent in his work.
Though there're many artists who are younger, or more handsome or more talented than him, I believe that in years to come, Peter will be still exist as an artist. One reason is he's got talents and personality. Smile

Smile) u guys... makes me love Peter more.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down