Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter in Marie Claire CF

Go down

Peter in Marie Claire CF Empty Peter in Marie Claire CF

Post by fang2 Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Peter in Marie Claire CF ~ Oct 2008
Peter in Marie Claire CF Marie_10

The translation of the words in the pic : *thanks to banlong for translating Very Happy
Philosophy of Deep Breath

I feel the greatest pressure when I am occupied by so much work that make me almost have no time to take a breath. Especially when the different works like acting and singing mingle with each other, I feel my life a chaos. In the previous time, I was busy with song recording, performing, painting and helping my friend make his wedding video. All the matters happened in the same time and they made my work like a cup of mixed milkshake in which there were vanillas, red beans, and little balls made with sticky rice. It had so much various flavor and taste that I would be choked if drank it too hastily. Whereas if I had enough patient, enjoyed it slowly, then the subtle and ample flavor would be wonderful. I always relax myself by taking pictures. Turn on the light, cultivate artistic atmosphere, a door leading to freedom was open to me and thus I enter into another world. Through the lens of camera, I instantly ride on the rocket to a remote star. As I come back to earth, all the annoyance is packed and left on that remote kingdom. I like to leave the modern buildings, approach the nature. It is nice to enjoy the grass and trees in the garden. I am very fond of the shore of shallow sea. When I listen to the regular pat of the wave, my heart calm down with it.

credit : http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=497033735
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down