Peter's Sunny Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

05.27.08. Peter Ho Admits He Likes Barbie Hsu?

4 posters

Go down

05.27.08.  Peter Ho Admits He Likes Barbie Hsu? Empty 05.27.08. Peter Ho Admits He Likes Barbie Hsu?

Post by Ivana B. Anonymous Tue May 27, 2008 9:04 pm

Credits to: Asianfanatics Xiaochien

Peter Ho admitted his secret Love for Da S

3 years ago, Peter Ho and Da S had collaborated before in "Phantom Lover". Yesterday, Peter Ho revealed that he had his heart for Da S, and it was a pity that she had a boyfriend that time and therefore it was not right for him to pursue his feelings.

Peter Ho wants to work with Da S

When asked who among the female stars would he want to work with, he shyly answered Da S. He also said that more than 10 yrs. ago, when he just came back from Canada, he guested in ASOS 100% Ent. and at that time DaXiao S talked very sharp and and his chinese that time wasnt very good and he can't resist the sisters sharp questions on him, but when they worked together 3 years ago, his impression on Da S has changed. He thinks that Da S is very beautiful, smart, and with a great sense of humor, likes to read, and very gentle, he also added that everything on her, including her eyes, her nose, smile, her facial features are all perfect.

Next month, Da S and Peter Ho will attend the Shanghai Film Festival. Peter Ho and Barbie are both single, when asked if he will confess his true feelings to Da S, he said "Lets leave it to fate"

news source: asosbbs
credit translation: xiaochien @ devoted2barbie

Ivana B. Anonymous

Back to top Go down

05.27.08.  Peter Ho Admits He Likes Barbie Hsu? Empty Re: 05.27.08. Peter Ho Admits He Likes Barbie Hsu?

Post by Ivana B. Anonymous Tue May 27, 2008 9:05 pm

What do you guys think?

Ivana B. Anonymous

Back to top Go down

05.27.08.  Peter Ho Admits He Likes Barbie Hsu? Empty Re: 05.27.08. Peter Ho Admits He Likes Barbie Hsu?

Post by fang2 Thu May 29, 2008 7:53 am

ivana, welcome back Very Happy

I've heard this news a long time ago (during the time of "Midnight Song"/Phantom Lover) . It's in our local magazine.

In the series "Midnight Song", Peter and Da S look good as a pair of lovers. Very Happy But.. in the real life, I don't know much about it.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk Thu May 29, 2008 8:51 am

i knew peter may just admire Da s . but after i saw many news of them , i think it isn't rather ture .

ha ha ha so i don't know , i never seen Peter clip about that .

i think if there are some cilp from Peter talk about that , it 's just sure but there are no clip from 2005 until now 2008 it still no have .

if you see Peter & Jang NAra , you can see their interview via clip . right , because clip , it will be assure , it 's true .
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivana B. Anonymous Thu May 29, 2008 8:11 pm

Hey peeps, happy to be back. Sorry about the delay in progress towards his interviews and stuff (finals and all really caught up to me), but I hope to make some more contributions in the future.

I don't think that this news is old. It said 3 years ago...so I'm assuming it was written 3 years after their series, which would probably be close to now. *SHRUG* I'm really not sure about when this article was written, the info wasn't disclosed but if this is recent, then it'd be pretty interesting seeing how Da S will react to his confession.

Ivana B. Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk Thu May 29, 2008 11:49 pm

no no Ivana , you know i remembered some words on the news is the same as the old news . i 've ever read about it before .

as Fang said that .

so at that time Peter was taking this film , then He admired Da s

As this pharse

" He also said that more than 10 yrs. ago, when he just came back from Canada, he guested in ASOS 100% Ent. and at that time DaXiao S talked very sharp and and his chinese that time wasnt very good and he can't resist the sisters sharp questions on him, but when they worked together 3 years ago, his impression on Da S has changed. He thinks that Da S is very beautiful, smart, and with a great sense of humor, likes to read, and very gentle ."

right , it said about this as the old news . but when the recent news is telling the same agian .
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:54 am

I think this news is the old one..... Very Happy It's around 2004 or 2005 when filming Midnight Song. Very Happy

Have you guys ever read Peter's blog where he commented on his co-actrees in TV series? He commented on DaS, too. I can't understand the whole due to my poor Mandarin. Yet, I feel that Peter gave good comments on all his female partners.

As we know, Peter treats all his female partners nicely. Recently, I saw a clip in tudou.com showing Peter was with Jang Nara and Nara's father in a AZIO entertainment tv program. He was so handsome and behaved like a real gentleman Very Happy
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:00 am

oh !! fang !!

now i'm watching Azio tv , too .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4MXfvs6OXM&feature=related

i want to know what thet said ???? ha ha ha

i just know that JangNara ' Dad like peter very much , but other else i don't know .

i know just easy words .
ltk
ltk

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:24 pm

lundi, I have watched Azio Ent. Very Happy I only can grasp this following:

Peter showed up and gave an expensive gift to Nara's daddy. Nara then said that Nara's daddy likes Peter so much. Patty Hou (the female MC) asked Peter why he only gave a gift to Nara's daddy. She even said jokingly that both of them often give gifts to one another. But then Peter said that he had already given Nara a gift that is his own painting. Nara's daddy then continued that Peter spent 9 hours to draw the picture. Shocked

Nara said that when she watched Love at the Aegean Sea, she told her friend that Peter was so handsome. Nara's friend then would introduce Peter to Nara.

Peter said that he came to know Nara during filming series in Mainland-China.
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by joey Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:10 am

hi iam newbie here
nice to meet you all
iam one of big fans of peter
i been try to log in in this forum before but have little bit trouble

i watch phantom lover in youtube
just trailer
I like them together, seem so nice couple
joey
joey

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:18 pm

joey... welcome to this club ^ ^

finally, u come here.... Smile
fang2
fang2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down